Chapter 1

Assalam Alaikum everybody! So this is my first chapter. It might be kind of short at first, but it gets longer. So, I just want to thank you for reading my book. It means a whole lot to me. My rambling is probably getting annoying so I'll cut the chit chat here. Jazakhallahu Khair, everyone. Enjoy the book!

~Rose~

Rahmat's POV

"WAKE UPPPPP! RAHIIIII" yelled my sister in law, who just happens to be interrupting my beauty sleep.

"What do you want, Bhabi!" I groaned into my soft pillow.

"You need to get up. OR YOU'LL BE LATE FOR YOUR LAST FEW DAYS OF COLLEGE AND MISS OUT ON THE EXPERIENCES" she yelled.

I looked at the time. WHAT THE HECK!?

Class starts in a half an hour! I'm such a ditz. Oh Allah, I hope I get there on time!

I took a shower, put on a navy blue maxi dress with a cardigan, and my hijab.

I went downstairs, greeted my family, and kissed my darling three year old nephews, Zaifa, and Laila. Then I headed out the door.

As I ran into campus, I decided to quickly grab some coffee and leave.

I mean, i'm Rahmat Abidah Khan, I was BORN to love coffee. Every day, I pray to Allah thanking him that he has given us humans coffee. That's how obsessed I am. Heheheheh.

Well anyway, I am Rahmat. I'm in my last few months of college and on my way to becoming a nurse. Inshallah, one day, all my hardwork will pay off.

But for now, I need to work on graduating college and moving on in life.

I've had a very rough past, but Alhamdulilah, I'm fine. I have an, amazing brother, his wife whom I consider a sister, their daughters, aka my nieces, my best friend Maryam, and my parents. I love them so much.

I also have Islam. Islam is what keeps me strong and happy. Without my lord, also known as Allah, I wouldn't be where I am today.

As I sat down in class, lost in my thoughts, I had a very unusual feeling. I don't know why.

Later that day, I decided to stay after school, at the library with Maryam, also known to be as my best friend, and sister from another mister.

"Hey uhhh...Rahmat...?" she said looking away.

I could tell this was going to be amusing.

"Yes my dear best friend?" I replied, making her blush.

"My parents are fixing my nikkah with Abid...." she said blushing.

"OH MY GOSH! ALHAMDULILAH! OH MY GOSH YEEEEEEEEEEEK!" I squealed hugging her as she turned a deep shade of red.

Marriage is very important in Islam.

"MY LITTLE MAR MAR IS GROWING UP" I cooed.

She scowled at my nickname for her.

"Ok can we get back to studying?" she groaned.

I smirked, and said "but of course soon to be Mrs. Soon to be Abid Ahmed."

She once again, blushed and groaned.

As we went back to studying I could hear roars of laughter from the hallways. It was so distracting. Me and Maryam found ourselves constantly having to cover our ears.

Me, being the most outgoing out of the two of us, decided to go and complain.

I slowly walked out of the library, and then witnessed a group of several guys am girls all crowding someone.