Chapter 32

"And lord, have mercy upon them, as they brought me up when I was little" {Quran 17:24}

Love your parents and family, cause they won't be around forever. May Allah have mercy upon them. Ameen<3

Rahmat's POV

Its been 6 months since I found out about my pregnancy. Meaning, I'm 9 months along and I might be going into labor soon.

"I don't understand why he doesn't just become a were wolf. Why doesn't his best friend turn him into a were wolf?" he ranted.

In the last few months, I forced Aseef to watch Teen Wolf with me and it was the funniest thing ever.

"Well maybe its because he doesn't want to be one. Either way, they're both hot. Mortal or immortal" I replied, eating the popcorn.

"Who's that?" he asked, pointing at Malia.

"That's Stiles's girlfriend that I think belong with Theo. Stiles belongs with Lydia" I said.

"Who are all of these people?" he asked, with a frustrated sigh.

"Shut up! Its coming back on!" I yelled.

He rolled his eyes, but then the rest of the show was the closing and I frowned.

"I'm hungry" I said.

"More like thirsty" he said with a snicker.

I lightly shoved his shoulder and glared at him.

"Okay okay, astagfirullah" he said, raising both hands.

"That's what I thought" I said, and kissed his cheek.

"So, how about I make dinner?" he asked.

"Please do, I feel as if I could eat anything in my way" I said with a huge sigh.

Aseef kissed my forehead.

"On it" he said, going to the kitchen.

For what seemed like hours, I waited for Aseef to finish whatever he was making.

"Rahi, DINNER!" Aseef shouted.

I ran to the kitchen in the matter of 10 seconds.

My eyes widened and I took out a fork from my pocket.

"You always have that fork in your pocket. What the heck?" he said, laughing.

"Well I'm eating for 2. Your child and myself. So of course I need to carry around a fork" I said, sitting down and digging in.

"How fascinating" he said.

"Come on hubby, I can't eat without you" I said, shoving a bunch of food in my mouth.

He nodded and sat down. And we both cleaned out all of the food. Mostly me.

"LETS HAVE BROWNIES! AND THEN PUT ICE CREAM, CHOCOLATE SYRUP, STRAWBERRIES AND WHIPPED CREAM ON TOP!" I yelled, as he cleaned everything up.

I gathered the all the ingredients. Since we already had all the items needed to make this desert, including the brownies, I took them all out.

"We have pre made brownies" Aseef pointed out.

"OH MY ALLAH! TODAY IS OUR LUCKY DAY!" I yelled.

Aseef laughed and we began making out deserts. I was so happy.

"Don't worry kid, mommy is about to get us some desert" I said, mischievously, while looking at my over grown stomach.

"LETS ADD SOME CHOCOLATE CHIPS" Aseef hollered.