Chapter 12

Narrated by 'Abu Huraira:
The prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "A man saw a dog eating from the severity of thirst. So the man took a shoe and filled it with water and kept pouring water for the dog until it quenched its thirst. So Allah (SWT) approved this deed, and made him to enter Jannah."

Subahanallah, doing tiny deeds like this purifies the heart in many ways. Take your time to do something nice once in a while. Not for anything in return, but out of the kindness of your heart.

Rahmat's POV

I woke up with a loud yawn. Tying my hair in a pony tail, I headed down to the kitchen.

After yesterday's fiasco with the whole jealousy situation, Aseef decided to go out with colleagues.

I stayed home and watched Teen Wolf.

Right now, I began to cook breakfast for him. Aunty Aliza told me to make sure he eats and I will definitely do that.

As soon as I cooked breakfast, I headed up to his room...he wasn't there, yet the sheets were wrinkled and the bed was messy.

That means he must've woken up.

I glanced at the bathroom door and saw that it was open.

Meaning he wasn't there either...

I headed to the room with the exercising machines and tools.

There he stood, in a tank top and shorts, with his earplugs in, lifting weights.

He looked sweaty.

I had to admit.....damn...

Out of all the things Allah has created..........oh my god.....

He looked really attractive.

He set the weight down. Then, he reached for the bottom of his shirt. Slowly he pulled his shirt off.

He had abs.

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME...

No wonder the ladies are always after him.

Ladies being after him...that idea made me cringe.

"Checking me out?" he said, smirking.

I realized I was staring and I turned away.

"I was not checking you out...okay? I was just bringing you breakfast" I said.

"Are you sure...or you just wanted an excuse to see me" he said coming closer to where I was.

I growled.

"Yeah, like that's possible...." I said sarcastically.

"Possibly true" he replied.

He tilted my face to look up to him.
My heart started to beat rapidly and I could feel my body become tingly.

Damn hormones.

"Thanks" he said with a smirk.

He put his arms around my waist and brought me close until there were 3 inches between us.

He was sweaty and I could feel the warmth of his bare chest against mine.

I broke apart from him realizing what was happening.

He chuckled and started saying something, only to be interrupted by a phone call.

Soon, he returned, looking a bit stressed.