Chapter 17

"...whosoever kills an innocent human being, it shall be as if he has killed all of mankind, and whosoever saves the life of one, it shall be as if he has saved the life of all of mankind..." {Quran- 5:32}

Islam restricts killing human beings as if they are nothing. To know that certain terrorist groups, who claim to be Muslim are slaughtering innocent human beings in the name of those, who created mankind, is disgusting. Its very disheartening, and it makes the good Muslims, look like hypocrites. May Allah (SWT) protect all of us, and allow us to educate those who've been mislead by the media. Ameen.

Rahmat's POV

*Flashback Continued*

I woke up to monitors beeping and Hadaf crying his eyes out.

Opening my eyes, I saw him smile and he squeezed my hand. I smiled back.

"Hadaf, are you okay? Please don't worry about me, I'm strong" I said.

Hadaf was too young to be overwhelmed with all of this drama. He was only 15.

"I almost lost you, I hate her. I hate Hanifa. I will always hate her" he muttered.

Hanifa used to bully him a lot too. She was an angel in front of my parents, but she had been evil with us, her siblings.

"Hanifa..." I said, as the lump in my throat formed.

"Where's Hanifa?" I asked.

Hadaf's eyes stiffened and his fists were tightly clenched.

Tears filled my eyes.

"Hadaf...where is Hanifa?" I said softly.

"She's gone. She's all gone" he said.

"Wh" I began.

"She's dead. She's fucking dead!" he said.