Chapter 30

"No person knows what he will earn tomorrow" {Quran- 31:34}

Rahmat's POV

We arrived home from our long night at Ameera's wedding. After the incident with Karim, I was sure that we wouldn't have to worry about him as a threat.

I was currently changing into some comfortable shorts and one of Aseef's huge T-Shirts.

Aseef was in our room, and he was sitting on bed in his pajama pants and a shirt. The bruises were mere, alhamdulilah, yet they were still causing him massive pain.

I exited the bathroom to see Aseef reading my romance novel.

"What is this...?" he asked, with a funny look.

"It is a love story" I said.

"Girls and their romance stories, I will never understand" Aseef said.

"Well if it makes you feel any better, when I picture myself in these novels, I picture you as the love interest, or the hero" I said, casually before walking downstairs.

I grabbed some ice and returned to see Aseef, smirking at me.

"I am your hero after all" he said.

"Heheh" I said.

"What?"

"Well, see, Scott Mcall is my hero..." I said.

"Who is that?"

"He's my husband from Teen Wolf" I gushed.

"What about me?" Aseef asked, frowning.

"Ehhhh heheh" I said.

"I've been replaced by a wolf" he said.

"Blah blah, get up I need to ice your bruises" I said.

"They don't need icing" he said.

"Yes they do, stop arguing, Nurse Rahmat is here to the rescue" I sang.

He stood up in front of me and raised his hands.

"Take off your shirt" I said.

He smirked.

"No" he said.

"Aseef. Come on we need to ice your bruises. Take it off" I said, seriously.

"Nope" he mumbled.

I reached for his shirt, and his smirk widened. Lifting it over his head, I set it on the bed and looked at him.

He looked breathtaking.

His hair was messy, he was shirtless in his pajama pants, and his facial expression was just...out of all the things...

I can't breath.

He's so...

Beautiful...

Yeah, that's the word.

"Checking me out, I see?" he said.

My face heated up and I looked back at the bed.

"You're too cute" he said.

I then turned around, to go ice him until I collided with his chest.
My face heated up to the point where it was impossible to heat up even more.

"Come on, ice me" he said, crossing his arms.

I took the ice, and I set it on the biggest area in which he had been bruised, which was the area on his chest.