Chapter 2

"Oh, you who believe! Let not (one) people laugh at (another) people perchance they may be better than they, nor let women (laugh) at (other) women, perchance they may be better than they; and do not find fault with your own people nor call one another by nicknames; evil is a bad name after faith, and whoever does not turn, these it is that are the unjust" {Quran- 49:11}

Bullying and judgement is so common in our world today. It's horrible how someone can simply judge a book by its cover. When someone takes their sweet time to belittle another person, it truly is a sign of how uneducated someone could be. If this happens to you, report it, don't stop believing in your potential, and respond back with peace. Remember, that Allah made you the way you are, and all of Allah's creations are unique and beautiful. With that, I leave you. Enjoy the chapter!

Rahmat's POV

"Listen Rahi, we gotta talk to you. It's something really important" said my older brother.

"But Hadaf bhai, I'm kinda busy. Could it wait?" I asked calmly.

Hadaf is my older brother and my other bff growing up.

"Sorry, but its extremely important. Come on, the whole family is downstairs" he said looking kind of uneasy.

"Alright. This has to be important, because if its Ammu asking everybody who left the bits of the candy sardines, all over the couch, like last time, I'm going to explode and make sure my guts land on YOU" I said sighing.

By now, he looked amused.

"Not if I explode first Ra Ra" he said smirking.

"Very funny" I muttered before walking downstairs.

I saw everyone in the living room. Even the kids. They were just playing with their toys and laughing with each other. Such cuties. I love them so much.

When the saw me, both Laila and Zaifa waddled over to where I was and jumped in my arms.

I laughed at their excitement and then looked at my family. They all looked serious but content. I can't find an exact word to describe them.

I sat down and smiled.

"Assalam Alaikum guys. Is there something wrong?" I said.

"No no, of course not, there's nothing wrong at all. Its just that we need to discuss something with you" said Abbu.

"Abbu, Ammu, you can tell me anything" I replied as eager as ever.

"Well, we sort of think you should consider marriage" said my mother.

"Oh"

"Yes, its time to move forth into a new chapter and beginnings. It could all start with marriage. After all, it does complete half of your deen" said Abbu.

There were a few moments of silence.

"You're all right. I guess I should start looking" I said with a sigh.

I mean, they all have a point. Marriage is important and I need to start taking it seriously.

"We already found you a wonderful guy. He is the son of one of your father's close friends. And his wife and I are pretty close as well" my mother carried on.

"You may know my friend as your Uncle Hamid and Aunty Yasmine. They are the owners of the Rasul Stock Marketing Company and Business Corporation" he said.

"Wow!? I haven't seen them in a long time. What? Its been like 11 years? Didn't they move away?" I asked.

They had been really close people back when I was very young. Almost like family, we saw them all the time. Their son, and I would always play with each other and just have fun. It was around the time I was 8. They moved when I was 13. He was my best friend.