Epilogue

6 years later....

Rahmat's POV

I was in the kitchen cooking for my kids.

"Ammu Ammu Ammu!" Ayaan called.

"Yes? Is there a reason for your absurd yelling?" I said back.

"What is that? What us absurd?" he asked.

"Never mind. What do you need, kid?" I asked him.

"Can you wake up Saafir?" he demanded.

"No, Saafir is 3, and he needs his rest. And so do you. You should be sleeping!" I hollered.

"No mama, I don't wanna sleep" he pouted.

"Fine then sit here, and talk to me" I replied.

He ran his fingers through his hair and then fiddled with his hands. I swear this kid was the mini version of his father. It was a little bit weird, how they were so alike. Ayaan was now 6 years old and did everything his father did.

But no, it doesn't stop there. Saafir, only 3 years old, literally is another copy of Ayaan. He does whatever Ayaan does. So that means that they're both copies of Aseef.

Just like Aseef, Ayaan and Saafir both had eyes that were a mixture of hazel and brown. All three of them had the same jet black smooth hair. They all had similar facial features, except Saafir looked a little more like me.

Ayaat, like me, had darker eyes, and her hair was shiny, sleek, and black like mine. However her smile was like Aseef's smile.

Yet Saafir and Ayaan had my smile.

"But talking is boring! Can you wake up Ayaat?" he hollered.

"You ask so many questions like your father. And no, I can't" I replied.

"But Mamaaaaa" he whined.

By Ayaat, he was referring to my one year old daughter. Also referred to as his little sister.

"Ayaat is a baby, and she needs her rest. No buts Ayaan. Be a good boy" I said.

"Is Ayaan not being a good boy?" said a male voice, coming from the main entrance.

My eyes widened and a grin stretched across my face.

"ABBBUUU" Ayaan yelled, as Aseef walked through the kitchen door.

Ayaan jumped in his father's arms and smiled.

"ASEEF! YOU'RE BACK" I said, my eyes wide.

"Assalam Alaikum, what have I missed?" Aseef asked.

A month ago, Aseef left on an important business trip. He's finally returned.

I walked near them and kissed Aseef's cheek.

"Nothing that serious. I missed you a lot though" I said, smiling.

"I missed you too" he replied.

"Ammu, now can we go wake up Ayaat and Saafir?" Ayaan asked.

"Sure, why not" I said, sighing.

"YAY!" Aseef and Ayaan cheered.

Ayaan ran upstairs to go wake his siblings.

"We'll talk later" Aseef whispered near my ear.

Then he winked, before proceeding upstairs. And his smirk, oh my Allah, that smirk.

My heart was still running those damn Olympics games, even after after 6 years.

After hearing a bunch of yells and laughter from upstairs, I heard footsteps making their way down.