Chapter 3

"And one of His signs is that He created mates for you from yourselves that you may find rest in them, and He put between you love and compassion; most surely there are signs in this for people who reflect" {Quran- 30:21}

I guess religion supports the idea of soulmates too. :D

Rahmat's POV

"What happened after he asked you your name?" Maryam asked.

"He just sat there smirking and his parents asked about what I plan for the future" I replied.

"Do you think he likes you?" she asked.

"Nope. I highly doubt it. He's probably doing it cause of his parents. They're coming today to hear my answer" I said.

"Yeah, I'm coming too" said a familiar voice behind me.

I turned around

"EWW get away from me. And don't you have better things to do then listen in on our conversations?" I asked.

He started laughing. Are you seriously kidding me? Oh Allah, please give me sabr to deal with him, or else I'll wind up doing something very wrong.

"Why on earth are you laughing?" I yelled.

"BECAUSE" he replied.

"Because???" I responded.

"BECAUSE you look like so innocent when you're angry. It reminds me of..." he said in between his laughs.

"What?" I questioned.

I'm so confused.

"You remind me of koalas" he said.

I shot him a glare.

"Okay, okay, you really need to calm down. I was only walking my other class and I happen to overhear you" he said. He was, as always, smirking.

I scowled.

"Leave us alone" I muttered.

"Ok, but only cause I have a class. But I'll see you later Rudemat" he said.

"What did you just call me?" I hollered.

"Rudemat. Its cause your rude and your name is Rahmat" he said.

Then he winked. What the hell!?

I turned around and saw Maryam looking amused. Not annoyed but amused.

"What's wrong? Did your future husband text you" I asked smirking.

"Shut up. I don't even have his number. Yours seems to be wanting to text you" she said.

I rolled my eyes, and went back to work.

After a while, Maryam decided to leave and I started procrastinating by texting Bhabi. Studying is boring.

Bhabi: Cake is better than pie. It has frosting and everything. Urgh.

Me: Nope. I like pie better cause its way more flavorful.

Bhabi: I know something better than both of those combined.

Me: What could be better than both combined?!

Bhabi: cheesecake DUMBASS!

Me: OMFG YASSS CHEESECAKE IS MY LIFEEEE

Bhabi: This is why I pray everyday. Allah gave us cheesecake. That's truly something to thank him for.

Me:.So true xD