Chapter 26

"My mercy embraces all things"
-Allah SWT {Quran- 7:156}

Gotta love Allah <3

Rahmat's POV

Aseef and I finally graduated college a couple of days ago. I remembered my in-laws, parents, Hadaf, and even Bhabi, whom had a 4 month old belly, at my graduation. Its been exactly two months since we've found out about their new baby, and boy I was excited!

I was also very thrilled to intern at a local hospital to become a nurse.

It was only about a week ago, where Qasim agreed to come over so we could meet him and see if he would agree to marry Ameera.

Today was the day. I was sitting on the kitchen counter and Ameera was about to shed tears out of nervous ness. She really liked this man. And from what I've heard, he likes her back, a lot.

Qasim was a tall and lean man. He had blue eyes, tan skin, and jet black hair. He was half Indian and half Arab, which all in all explained his genes. Ameera was whipped.

Aseef, Uncle, and Aunty were in the living room talking to him, as Ameera and I waited in the kitchen.

"Ladies" they called.

"Why am I going in?" I asked.

"Don't leave me alone" she pleaded.

I smiled and I went as she followed and behind me.

Qasim looked at her, and Ameera blushed. Awww!

Throughout the whole get together, Qasim and Ameera would exchange glances and smile at each other.

Ya Allah! Please, please allow their marriage to happen!

After a while of talking and getting along, Ameera had already given her answer.

Now we needed to wait for Qasim.

Ameera and I were back in the kitchen and the others were still inside. I gave her a comforting smile.

"I really like him, Rahi" she pleaded.

"Inshallah fam" I said with a smile.

Aseef then entered and Ameera turned pale.

"What did he say?" I asked.

Silence fell, and Aseef looked blank.

"He said...." he began, but trailed off.

"Aseef!" I said.

"Okay okay" he said, a bit unsure.

"He said yes..." he muttered.

Ameera's eyes, widened, and she smiled. I looked and her and I grinned back.

"I'm getting married" she said, hugging me to bits.

We squealed, as Aseef got a glass of water.

I looked at Ameera, and whispered to her, saying, "go, speak to your brother."

She nodded.

And thus, she went forth to go talk to him. That's when it hit me.

Exactly about 4 months ago, this was happening to me, Hadaf and Bhabi. I was nervous about his answer, my brother was protective over me, and Bhabi was helping me through it all. Now I'm in her place.

I looked at my husband and his sister and smiled, as they hugged.

Aseef practically raised her to be who she is, and giving her away is one of the hardest things he'll ever do. My heart broke.