Chapter 31

"When a husband and wife look at each other with love, Allah looks at them with mercy"
-Muhammed (SAW)

Rahmat's POV

"I hate the noise those luggage carts make" I groaned while putting our suitcases on the cart.

"Unless you wanna drag them, you should just use the cart" Aseef said.

We had returned from our trip and now we were getting ready to go home.

"Can't we get a quieter cart or something?" I whined.

"If those existed" he said, with a small laugh.

I huffed and started to push it towards the door to our car. Aseef pushed it with me.

Once we got to our car, he began to put all the luggage in. I smiled while watching him.

"Boy, those things are so heavy" he growled in frustration.

I laughed and hugged him from behind.

"I'll help you, let me just stay like this for one more minute" I said, my head against his back.

"You must really enjoy caressing me as if I'm a teddy bear" he said.

"I do, you're so huggable" I said, with a content sigh.

He laughed and his back vibrated.

"You've been really moody lately" he said, turning around and looking at me.

I shrugged and said "I'm a girl, what would you expect?"

We sat in the front seats of our car, and Aseef began to drive home. It was 8 pm, and I wanted to go home and do isha with him.

And listen to him give the azan and lead me in prayer. I fan girled while thinking about him praying.

"Can you please lead me in prayer when we get home?" I asked.

"Sure" he said, casually.

He said it like it was so simple. But when he prayed, I felt like my world was complete.

"You say it like its so casual!" I said with an edge to my voice.

"Huh?" he said, smiling with his eyes on the road.

"Do you not know how peaceful I feel when you pray with me. You act like its nothing. You should know how attractive it makes you look" I said, crossing my arms against my chest.

"I don't act like its nothing wifey. I love praying with you too" he said, laughing.

"Good" I mumbled.

"Lets go get some food to take home and then we'll pray and then eat" he said.

His eyes were shining, I loved when his eyes shined.

"The thought of food right now makes me feel sick" I said, clutching my stomach.

"You know what, you've been like this for a few days and I can't take it anymore, you are going to the doctor" he said.

"But Aseef-" I began.

"No buts. I'm not dealing with this like its nothing. You may, Allah forbid, have a serious condition and we should get you checked out. As soon as we get home, we're going to pray. And then we are going to the doctor" he said, with a stern look.

His serious face was so cute. I can't help but find it adorable.

"But its not that serious" I disputed.