Chapter 7

"Allah is with those who have patience" {Quran- 2:153}

Often, in the midst of a situation, we forget about patience. But we must acknowledge that patience may bring us relief in unthinkable ways.

Rahmat's POV

Beeeeeeeep

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

My alarm clock doesn't sound like that....

Wait that's not my alarm clock.

"Rahmat! Rahmat!" I heard my name.

"SHE'S AWAKE!"

I slowly opened my eye lids. My vision was blurry and little by little, it came back to me.

My mom screamed started crying, my dad started crying, Bhabi hugged my mom and started crying. Wait why...

OHHHHH I REMEMBER...

Hadaf literally choked me in a hug.

"I thought you would never wake up. Alhamdulilah!" he said kissing my forehead.

"We thought you would never wake up" said my mom, in her pool of tears.

Bhabi kissed my cheek and stroked my hair.

"MY HIJAB GUYS! WHERE IS MY HIJABBBBBB. OWWW" I yelled.

Alhamdulilah, I'm totally fine, except my arm was killing me.

"Stop moving, we'll get your hijab. And don't worry about the arm its just a bad sprain" said my brother.

"If it wasn't for Asee-" Hadaf started.

"ASEEF! WHERES ASEEF!"

I must've looked really horrified at that moment, because everyone laughed.

"Why? Are you afraid for the safety of your future husband?" Bhabi said smirking.

"No, he simply saved my life and I would like to thank him" I said.

"He's out there, he's been out there the whole time, so has his parents and Ameera"

"Really? How long have I been out?"

"2 days"

"He brought his business work over here and everything. You should've seen the way he was acting"

At that moment, I realized I had been blushing.

Aseef's POV

She woke up, and I heard roaring laughter from the room. She actually woke up!

A shower of relief came across me as I let out a sigh.

Ameera and my mother broke into tears and my dad silently made dua.

"Alhamdulilah" he said.

I smiled.

"HEY YOU GUYS CAN COME INNNNN" sang a happy Hadaf while exiting out, followed by his family.

Ameera, my mom, and my dad went in first. Hadaf wanted me to go with him and no one else, for weird some reason.

I'll admit, I was dreading the moment I would see her, yet at the same time, I had been curious and worried about her condition.

I've only took turns with my family, going home to shower and clean up but I came straight back. I also brought my business work here.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like her or anything. It was just out of respect of course.