Chapter Fifteen: You're Screwed

"This definitely explains my behavior," I say, and Isaac says, "Yea, but I liked it." "Shut up," I slap his arm and look back at my papers. Scott asks, "What kind of behavior does it explain?" I feel him staring at me, so I say, "I've been competitive lately." "Yea, really competitive," Isaac says, "And agressive." I glare at him, "Stop talking." "I can see agressive," Scott says then points at my neck, "I could also see other behaviors." "Shut up, Scott," I say and look up realizing what I said, "Sorry." He is laughing like this is the funniest thing in the world, "I can't even be mad because the look on your face after you said it was priceless." "This isn't funny, Scott. I can't control my emotions from this part of my brain," I growl. He stops laughing and clears his throat, "You're right. This isn't funny." I nod and go back to the papers in front of me. "I really want to train for some reason," I say and get out of my chair, "I'm tired of sitting here." "I'll train with you," Scott says and takes his jacket off, "Isaac, call Liam because he needs to train too." "Aww, is Scott scared that his little sister is gonna beat him up," I taunt as I circle him like a predator, "You have to have back up?" "No, I thought you might need the extra help," he says. I growl playfully, "I don't think so." Scott lunges at me, but I catch his hand and push him away from me. I run at him, and he thinks I going to jump at him, but I slide into his legs causing him to fall on top of me. I flip us over before he comprehend what I just did, and Isaac says, "Liam will be over in ten minutes." I look at him, and Scott takes advantage of this and throws me across the room. I hit the floor with a thud and jump to my feet, and Scott says, "You have to pay attention." "It is kinda hard when he doesn't have a shirt on," I point at Isaac trying not to look at him. Isaac chuckles, "I'm sorry, but I am not putting a shirt on." "Fine, but I am going to change into my clothes," I huff and go to my room.

I put on my favorite pair of spandex then a nike sports bra. I put my hair into a messy bun and walk back out to the main room. "That is not fair," Isaac says. I smile, "Haven't you learned, I don't play fair?" I hear the door slide open and turn to see Derek, Stiles, Malia, Liam, Mason, and Brett. "I thought Liam was coming to train," I ask Scott. Liam says, "They wanted to come too." "Okay. You guys can watch me kick my brother's butt real quick," I say and turn back to Scott. Scott chuckles, "Good luck with that." I run at him, and he thinks I'm going to slide again, but I super man punch. He grabs my hand, but I use that to pull him close and flip him over me. He lands on his feet stumbling a bit, so I try to kick him in his chest. I am blocked and thrown across the room, but I land in my feet growling. Scott charges this time, but I step out of the wall last second causing him to run into the wall. I grab his shoulders and take him to the ground with a roar. I hear Isaac say, "Damn. Liam, you ready to take that." I look at Liam and smirk, "Are you scared it will be like last time?" Liam's eyes flash gold as he growls at me, "Bring it, puppy." Derek chuckles as I roar back in response. "This should be interesting," Scott says. I help Scott up, and Liam tackles me. We roll a few times, and I end up on top throwing a punch before he throws me off. I roar as I hit the wall. I walk to him and grab his shirt. He tries to do the same thing but gets handfuls of boobs. He looks down and blushes as he see what he was really holding, but I throw him into the wall. "See? I said it wasn't fair," Isaac says, and I growl but look at his bare chest. I get tackled again as Liam roars.

I hit the ground with a thud and Liam on top of me with his shirt ripped. I groan, "What the hell is this?" "Evening the playing field," Liam chuckles. I push him off me, and he growls as he takes the remnants of his shirt. I think to myself, "How am I going to focus now?" Liam chuckles, "That's the point." I can't believe I just said that out loud, so I decide to play the game and smirk, "I remember how flustered you were this morning." He blushes, and I tackle him while he is deep in thought, but arms wrap around my waist pulling me away. "Let me go," I growl, and Isaac says, "That wasn't very nice. Now, he has no chance." "He started it," I whimper. Scott says, "Isaac, it's your turn." I look at him wide eyed and say, "No. Nope. That's a negative, ghost rider." "What? Are you scared," Isaac laughs letting me go. I give him a look, "No, you are just going to play dirty." "Fine, I'll go," Malia says. I look at her, and she takes her jacket off. I smile at her, "Thank you." "No problem," She says and kicks me in the chest, and I hit the pillar. I run at her, and she dodges and throws a punch, but I back flip out of the way. We keep dodging each other and get bored. We sit on the floor, and Stiles asks, "What are you doing?" "We weren't hitting each other," I say, and she finishes, "It was boring." Isaac picks me up and throws me, but I land on my feet glaring at him. "Then let me make it fun," he says, so I walk up to him and grab him by his hair pulling him to my level. "I'd like to see you try me," I snicker at him. He starts to tickle me, so I release his hair. I squeal but kick him away. He growls at me and charges at me, so I try step out way. He grabs me from behind and gives me a love bite, but I flip him off me. I hear Liam chuckle, "Let's see how she likes it when Isaac fights dirty." I turn toward him and walk toward him, but Isaac grabs my waist, "Kitten, he isn't the one you should be paying attention to." I grab Isaac's hands and throw them off me. He smack my butt, and I turn growling at him. I stop and simply say, "I can't focus at all." Isaac hugs me, "I know." I feel another set of arms around me then another and another and another. I start to hyperventilate but go into fight mode. I cry out and throw everyone off of me. Isaac tries to comfort the frenzy I feel, but I step away from every attempt as I keep hyperventilating. My chest is tight as the world fades to black.