Chapter Seventeen: Void Notice

I get up to my feet and smirk at Theo, "Hello, Theodore." Theo looks fearful at me walking backward, and Isaac asks, "Are you okay, Steph?" "Better than ever," I laugh maniacally. Theo keeps running into things as I walk toward, "Annie, please don't do something that you're going to regret." I chuckle, "You broke me, and you made me this way. I don't know if I can even be fixed." Isaac says, "Stephanie, remember without love, you'd become a monster. We still love you." "I am not capable of love. I am chaos and destruction," I growl. He says touching my shoulder, "That is not true." I push him away from me, "You know normally that would make me better, but you can bo longer save me." "I will save you," Scott says. Stiles says, "We will, no matter what it takes." I shake my head. I turn back toward Theo, but I take one step toward him again, and he jumps out of the window. I chuckle, "Real cute." I march downstairs, and Theo is gone. He got away, so I sniff the air, and follow his scent to his childhood house. I barge in and tear up the entire house looking for him, but he is no where to be found. I roar, "If you can hear me, Theodore, I will find you." I march back to the loft, so I can shower and change.

I turn the water on, and Isaac comes in as I am about to get into the shower. "Can I join you," he says looking down, and I smirk. I chuckle, "That's not going to work either." "I know. I just want to help you shower," he says looking my body up and down. I smirk, "I think you want to help your little friend with my newfound freedom." "That may be nice, but I just want to touch you," he bites his lip closing the distance between us. I look into the eyes that used to make me want to melt in his arms and look at them all day, "I'm not going to tell you what you can and cannot do. Be a man." I step into the warm water, and I hear him walk out of the bathroom. I chuckle to myself as I wash my hair. I start singing, but hands roaming my body causes me to stop and open my eyes. "I'll be a man," Isaac whispers in my ear, "A man that has you screaming." "I am trying to wash my body," I smirk. He chuckles grabbing the washcloth from my hand, "I can help you with that." "I completely capable of...," my words fade as he sucks and nibbles on my neck. He smirks against my skin as he works my body in his very capable hands. I moan, "Isaac, is... uhh... this you show-ing... me who I belong t-to?" "Yes, Kitten," he groans as I grind against him. He touches something right, and I whimper out his name loudly. He turns me to face him and picks me up. I kiss him, and he keeps his promise. I scream out, and he shows me how much of a man he is. "Isaac, I- ahh," I say, and he holds me as I shake. Isaac cleans us both off, and I put my clothes on. I start to march out, but he tries to stop me. "Isaac, I have business to attend to," I say. He looks hurt but nods, "Go do what you need." "Isaac, I warned you, but you didn't listen," I say walking out of the loft with my keys.

Stiles gets into the car as I start it. I chuckle, "You aren't going to stop me." "I don't plan on it. If he wants Void Stiles, I'm here," he says darkly. I start to drive and look at him. He is holding himself differently; he is not the awkward spaz brother I know. He chuckles, "Let's make him wish he never breathed toward our family." "It's so good to be free," I say, and we set our course to find the guy that has caused this. Void say, "Yes, it is." We pull into the high school parking, and I turn the car off. "Where would you hide if you were running for your life, brother," I ask. He says and points at the doors, "I wouldn't run, but he obviously thought to come here." I look at the ajar doors and chuckle, "He is trying to set a trap. That's cute." "Yea, I think we should gind out exactly what he thinks is going to stop us," Stiles walks up to the doors and examines them. I sniff, "Gasoline." "He was going to set the school on fire," Stiles says, and I grab an emergency flare from my trunk. I light it, "I say we set it on fire. Maybe he'll run out of he is still in there?" "Excellent idea, but I know he isn't," he says. I growl, "How would you know?"

"He's running that way," Stiles answers, so I turn to see exactly what he said. I smile deviously and put my arm around my void brother, "Are you ready for some fun?" "I came out to play just for this, little sis," he chuckles. We laugh maniacally and follow where we saw him running. I hear Theo whisper to himself, "Shit." "Theo, I'm scared," I feign scream in horror, "Help me! I need your help. My brother turned void and hurt me" "Annie," he says clearly falling for it. I run with a limp and holding my side to Theo leaving Stiles to wait, "Theo, thank god." "Annie, oh my god. Let me help you," he says taking my other hand. I smirk at him with my claws digging into his hand, "No, let me help you, Theodore." "You fell for acting so easily," Stiles says walking through the trees. I throw him at a tree and giggle, "It is quite sad." "Oh look he is running again," Stiles laughs, "How cute. He thinks he can get away." We follow Theo's lead and end up in the lacrosse field.

Theo is hiding behind Scott and Malia with Isaac, Liam, Hayden, Brett, and Kira flanking them. "Get out of my way, Scott," I say crossing my arms. Stiles agrees, "That would be a smart idea." "I can't do that, and both of you know that," he say as he pushes Theo behind Brett and Kira. I growl, "I tried to tell you." "We really did," Stiles says bringing his shadow fighters. Roars tear through the air as we charge at each other. I collide with Scott, but we both end up on our backs. I jump to my feet and frown, "I wish I could be sorry." "Really," he asks. I giggle, "No, I'm not the Stephanie you know and love." I try to throw a punch, but Isaac grabs my arm, so I throw him into the bleachers instead. Scott tackles me as I threw Isaac. He hesitates looking into my eyes, and I push him off of me. I chuckles, "You still can't bring yourself to hurt me." "I'm trying to save you from yourself, Steph," he says. I explain with a growl, "I am too far gone, Scott." He does something I didn't expect. He drops to his knees and hangs his head. I stare at him confused then I feel it. "You're trying to sedate me," I roar and pull out a dart from my shoulder. He looks up, "It's not a sedative. It's wolf's bane." I growl and pick up, "This could kill me, Scott," I say looking him in the eyes. He shakes his head, "Not a true alpha plus we have Dr. Deaton." "You can't kill me," I hear Stiles yell. I feel another dart, and Scott says, "We aren't trying to kill you. We are trying to save you." I start to feel weaker and release Scott. As the wolf's bane works through my system, I glare up at him, "When I wake up, I know you don't want to be there." "Stephanie, I do. No matter what state you are in," he says looking at me with sad eyes.