I Have A Kid? (Harry Styles Fan Fic)

Hello their my lovely readers:) new story just because.

Hope you like it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Cassies's POV~

I'm Cassie 19. I have curly hair, blue eyes and am about 5'11".

"Mummy" are the words that have been going through my head all day. My little 2 year old Darcy has been screaming that all day "mummy do this" "mummy do that". She has finally gone for her nap. Only 30 minutes later and she is awake. Uggh.

"Darcy we have to go get some groceries" "otay mummy" she replies hopping into my arms. She's a small little 2 year old she was born early because my body couldn't handle the weight any more.

We arrived at the store. Me getting my usual weird looks because I'm a teenage mum. I was knocked up when I was 16. You'll never guess who it was. The one and only Harry Styles. Of course he doesn't know about it. No one does. Well my mum and dad know but that's it. My mum wants to tell his mum everyday but she knows she can't. I'm living with a huge secret.

~FLASHBACK~

"Harry I'm going to miss you so much. Promise you won't forget about me?" I said nearly crying. Harry and I have been best friends since we were kids because our mums were best friend before that. We started dating when we were 12 and have been for almost 4 years.

"How could I ever forget you Cass. I love you and one day we will get married and have kids of our own" he said with a smile making my heart melt.

"I love you Harry" I said. Leading into a snogging session. Leading to you know what.

And the rest was history.

~end of flashback~

That was 3 years ago and look what happened. I ended up pregnant with a broken heart, and at the age of 19 no one wants to date a mum. So ive been single for a good 3 years.

~flashback~

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

*phone call from HazziBoo<3*

"Hello." I said cheery.

"Hey." He replied sounding a bit off.

"I have something to tell you." I said feeling a little less confident

"Yeah me too..." He replied awkwardly

"Just say it!" Some girl in the background screamed.

"Haz say what?" I asked worriedly

"Uh Cassie I'm uh breaking up with you.." He replied sounding unsure.

"So much for loving me forever hey? good luck with your career". I said my voice cracking at the end as I was about to cry.

~end of flashback~

I was going to tell him that night. Before he broke my heart.

~Harry's POV~

I still think about her everyday. I told her I would love her forever. But I had to do what I did. I couldn't let her deal with the pain she would have got.

The gig was just about to start. I opened my wallet and looked at the picture I took of her on our last day together. I remember it like it was yesterday.

~FLASHBACK~

"Come on beautiful smile for the camera I need a picture of your gorgeous face" I said knowing that would get a smile. She blushed smiling and looking at the grass. Her beautiful curly hair tucked behind her ear. She looked absolutely stunning.

"Haz let me see it" she whined. I showed her it.

"Wow. Hey Haz you see that face. You see how I'm smiling and blushing like that. Only you can make me feel like that no one else. I love you Harry." Then she kissed me and everything was perfect like a fairytale.

~end of flashback~

Liam's voice snapped be back to a reality I wish I wasn't in.

"Hey Haz who is that girl your always looking at she is beautiful" he asked.

"Jus-" I was cut off by us being called to go on stage. I kissed the picture and ran off. I whispered "i love you Cassie".

~end of flashback~

Truth is I still love him so much it hurts to see his face everywhere. I pulled out my phone and went to the album of "Us <3" I called it. I went to my favourite picture of us. We were at the beach in Mexico with my family and his. And my mum took a picture of us playing together their was multiple. One where he was picking me up and spinning me around we both looked so happy, another where I was drawing a heart in the sand and he was smiling at me as I wrote our names in it. We looked so hopelessly inlove. What happened to that. I didn't realise I was crying till my angel whispered coming into my room "mummy who is dat boi you alwayz wook at him a cwy. I don't wike it when you cwy mummy" she said starting to cry herself.

"Oh baby it's just a boy" i say only tearing up more.

"You wook so happy mummy" she says smiling.

"I was baby girl I was. Now wanna go get some ice cream with me from down in the ice cream shop?" I asked she suddenly got excited and hopped up. I put hers and my hair up in a bun cleaned off out tears and was ready to go. We were matching wearing a tank top and baggy sweats since it was nice out.

We ran into the shop "what flavour would you little ladies like" the lady at the thing asked.

"I'll have a butter almond and she will have a mini bubblegum please" I said with a smile. I could feel someone looking at me for some reason so I turned around and I saw something I wasn't expecting to see. Harry and his band were sitting there eating ice cream but Harry was staring right at me. Darcy turned around also looking at him. "Mummy mummy that's the boy from da picture the one you look happy with!" She screams. I hear his friend yell "Harry that's the girl in your wallet and that little girl looks just like you". His mouth was hanging wide open as he started to do the math. Then Darcy started to sing. Of course it was their song. I didn't realise I was crying until the lady offered me a tissue she handed me our ice cream and I ran out of the store. It wasn't until I was down the street that I realised. I left my little girl sitting on the counter! How good of a mum am I.

I turned around and ran into the store and saw my baby sitting with one of the boys. I started blushing "oh my gosh I'm so sorry Darcy" I say freaking out. I take her back but she just snaps "no mummy I want to stay with wiall" she usually says most things with w. "so uhm what's her name" this boy with brown hair asks. "Yeah tell us about her" the boy with the blonde hair asks. "Uhm well her name is Darcy... She's almost 3 uh she loves the band one direction I'm not sure why considering I never have them on. She likes to match our clothes as you can tell. And she looks like her father" my voice cracking at the end. "Oh my gosh" Harry finally speaks. "Mummy why did you look so happy with him" she says pointing at Harry. "Baby you wouldn't understand yet. But don't ever fall in love all it does is hurt" I say. "It was nice meeting to boys even though I didn't really meet you. Thanks for entertaining Darcy" i say trying to hold back my tears. "Wait!" Darcy screams. "Sowwy I'm twying to think of the word uhm wove yeah wove! Mummy woves you Harry we were wooking at picture of you and she was cwying! Why you make her cwy" she says starting to cry. Once again we were about to break out crying together cuz we tend to do that when one of us starts to cry. The ice cream shop was in the building right next door so it was a short little run. We ran all the way home.