Chapter 6: New Friends. New Start

Hey guys here is a new chapter for you sorry exams are coming up and I have been studying so it's been really busy sorry. Well here you go

-Harry's POV-

"Well mate if your trying to prove you still like her thats going well" Niall said. 

"Shut up! It just sucks hearing her say the word "date" or anything to do with a relationship when it's not with me. Even if it is just with a couch" I say putting my head in my knees. 

"Daddy I thought mummy would be happier with you back? Why is she not happy? Your friend after mummy talked to her she stopped talking to you" Darcy asked. 

"You see Darcy she wasn't just my friend. I did bad stuff to her. That would hurt mummy." I reply.

 "Yo-you were making babies?" she asked starting to back away.

"Darc it wasn't like that" I say only causing her to back away further. I turned around to look at the boys for support but they just jumped up. I heard the door slam and my daughter was gone. We ran out as fast as we could but the elevator doors were closing with my baby girl in it. Once we got to the main floor she was already gone. It was 10pm! Deffinetly not a time for 3 year olds to be outside alone by themselves. 

-Darcy's POV-

I felt like I had been running for ages. I got to the playground right by daddy's flat. They would probably come looking so I went and hid up in a tree. The tree house that one of my friends made. They showed me how to work it and I pulled the ladder down then pulled it back up once I was up. There was sleeping bags and a few lamps. They must go camping up here sometimes. I turned the lamps on and got in the sleeping bag. I was scared of the dark I never slept without a lamp on. I had just fallen asleep when I heard someone yell up to me. I immediatly woke up and was scared out of my mind. I slowly crawled out to the edge to see who it was. It looked like a nice man. He had a dog with him. Awe I love dogs.

"hello" I said quiety.

"Hi hunny want to come down, you look lost." he said to me.

"Mummy said not to talk to strangers and i'm hiding from daddy." I said. 

"Well hun there are bad guys out at this time, and I promise i'm not one I have a son lets try find your mommy" he said. I slowly climbed down.

"You have a funny voice" I giggled. He took my hand and we walked with his dog to his flat. When we got there he gave me some milk.

"Hey hun what's your name" he asked.

"I'm Darcy" I replied with a smile. His eyes lit up.

"Is your mum's name Cassie?" he asked me. I started nodding my head like crazy he knows my mummy! He is a nice guy. 

"Daddy" I heard a big boy say. Yay a friend!

-Cassie's POV- 

"What do you mean you lost Darcy!" I scream into the phone.

"She ran away after I told her about what happened" Harry tried explaining. I was furious my 3 year old daughter is out wandering around at 11 o'clock at night. 

"Hold on i'm getting a call" I said annoyed.

*Liam calling*

"Hey Liam sorry this isn't really a good time i'll have to call you some other time" I said but just before I could hang up.

"You will never guess what little girl I ran into today. When I found her I should have known she was your daughter she looks like you" he said with a laugh.

"Wait what you found my daughter? How?" I ask. He explains how he found her at the tree house at the park by Harry's house. Of course that is where she would go. He gave me his adress so I could go get her which was only 10 minutes away. I got to hise flat. It wasn't big probably a bit smaller then ours but I went and knocked on the door. I heard little kids running around gosh why would his son be up so late. Well I guess with Darcy there he wouldv'e probably been woken up. 

"Mummy! Mummy! This is my best friend his name is Maffew" she says running to my arms.

"Baby girl you had me so worried, I thought I lost you again!" I say with a laugh. 

"Yeah mummy, daddy is mean I just want to stay with you okay. Oh and Wiam and Maffew they my new fwiends" she says. Darcy soon fell asleep and Liam offered a cup of tea couldn't turn that down. Matthew went of to sleep and Darcy was asleep on his couch. 

"Nice flat you have." I said. 

He snickered "It's cozy perfect for the 2 of us. But someday I want to buy a nice house for my family". I just smiled at the thought. I would love that aswell. With Harry. No not with Harry move on remember. 

"I've been really wanting to do something since I layed eyes on you" he whispers slowly leaning in. When we kissed I felt fireworks. It was an amazing feeling, maybe moving on wouldn't be so hard.

There you go a new chapter. Hope you liked it.