Chapter 9: Gettin' Rid Of The Crazies!

Hello! Here is another update! But dont forget to look at my other stories and check out my 2 new ones! If you like One Direction you will love them, if you don't you will still love them. And can I say the boys totally deserved their award and all the booing was completely un fair! 

-------

-Cassie's POV- 

We haven't really been speaking to Julie or Harry for the trip. We were leaving in a day and we still had to prove to Harry that she was pyscho. I knew just what to do. I told everyone my plan and we had it sorted out. The boys would bring Harry into my room and he would be in another room still able to hear what was going on in the other room. Then I would bring Julie into my room and pretty much get her to confess that she isn't planning on staying loyal and that she did keep me under and maybe a bit more. Who knows. 

"Alright guys lets do it. Girls go tell Julie I have to speak with her. I will be in the kitchen so boys when you bring Harry in bring him right into the bedroom ill be in the tv area talking to Julie." I say they all nodded and off they went. I heard Harry and the boys come in and soon after Julie walked through the door. 

"Ugh Cassie what do you want" she asks in her annoying voice. 

"I want you to tell Harry everything that happened at the pool the other day" I say with a smirk. 

"And why would I do that" she asks smirking too.

"Cuz he deserves you know the truth." I say.

"Nah. He doesn't need to know I was purposely holding you under. You deserved it for attacking me" she says smiling.

"Ugh! I only attacked you because of what you said!" I screamed.

"What its true he wouldn't care if I cheated on him. He's hot and all but its not like I actually have feelings for him. I'm actually thinking if I get noticed I can become famous because of him" she says simply. I gasped a lot more than I expected.

"Your using him!" I screamed. 

"Aw shut up you little bitch. Your just a slut who got pregnant by a guy who didn't love you" she says smiling. I felt a tear roll down my face. Harry came storming out. I balled my fist and punched her right in the nose. 

"Maybe that will make you look better bitch!" I screamed. Her nose began to bleed and once she saw Harry she began acting. 

"She punched me Harry" she sobbed. Like a perfect princess. I broke out laughing. 

"Your pathetic you can leave now and I don't think you would get famous you have no talent and your ugly as shit" he said. She gasped and walked out but before she could she came and slapped me in the face. Which only caused me to take her down and punch her over and over again. She was balling. 

"Pussy" I said standing up. She stood up and ran out of the door crying. The girls came in and everyone was high fiving me. I looked over at Harry to see him sitting down on the couch looking sad. I went over.

"Whats wrong Haz?" I asked poking at his sad face. 

"Were you trying to hurt me?" he asks. 

"What of course not Harry I was trying to protect you. She was mental. Come on lets cheer you up i'm sure there is a little smiling face that wants to see you" I said he brightened up starting to smile. I pulled out my lap top and went on skype to call Darcy. A couple rings later my mum answered and her little face came on. 

"Mummy! Daddy!" she screamed. 

"Hey baby girl we miss you!" Harry said. 

"I miss you too. You coming home soon?" she asked frowning. 

"Yes very soon princess. Now show me your little smile!" I say. Soon her cute little smile came on. 

"You look just like Daddy baby" I say which causes her to smile more. 

"Where's Daddy L" she said. I called Matt over. She calls him Daddy L because she doesn't want to get the 2 mixed up. Its quite cute.

"Hey darlin. Where's Matthew at" he asks. She called out for him and we heard his little feet come running. 

"Daddy! Mummy!" he screamed. We both said hello. We talked for a while and Harry soon went with the rest of the group and we just talked to our kids. It felt nice saying that. We aren't married or anything. Yet. But we still call them both our kids. After we finished talking to them we got out the alchohol and began to party. The boys all got pretty drunk well I can say I did myself too. Perrie and Dani didn't drink so they could try to keep us calm. By the end of the night most of us were fairly drunk and everyone went back to their rooms. Once everyone was gone I locked the door. 

"Hey babe wanna do something fun. Its our last night!" I said trying to be seductive but failing miserbaling since I was so drunk. He just nodded and I walked back to our bedroom. Bumping into things. He followed. Then we had  a amazing night. 

"Ugh I miss this" I said he agreed and we got on to what we were doing. We were leaving tomorrow so it was our last night to do this for a while. The next morning I woke up with a killer headache ugh hangovers suck. I went down the hall to find Dani standing in my kitchen. She looked over but soon turned away covering her eyes. 

"What?" I asked. Then looking down realising I was fully naked. "Oh shit sorry!" I say running back to the room to get on some clothes. After that I came back. 

"Ugh my head!" I said grabbing it. She handed me some asprin and water. "I am never drinking again" I mutter. 

"Sure you aren't you say that everytime" she says laughing. "So you packed yet?" she aks. 

"Oh right we are leaving this afternoon" I say. 

"Actually we are leaving in 2 hours. It is the afternoon so you better go pack!" she says. I ran down the hall to the room waking up Liam. 

"Come on babe we gotta wake up" I say shaking him to wake up. He groans loudly grabbing his head. I ran back to the kitchen to see that Dani was gone but she had left more water and asprin out for him. A life saver she is. He gladly took the pills and water and just lay there as I began to pack. 

"So you gonna help me or what. I'm just as hungover as you are so get your ass out of bed" I say. He didn't come. I looked over to see he had fallen asleep. I ended up just packing it all. I changed into some shorts and a baggy tank top since it was hot. We were leaving in an 30 minutes so I had to wake him up now. 

"Babe we gotta wake up we are leaving soon" I say shaking him again. He finally woke up and began to change in the shorts and tshirt I left out for him. I think he was still sort of asleep. 

"What would I do without you! I love you" he says. My eyes widened. He just said he loved me. I love him. I know I do. 

"I love you too Liam" I say going to kiss him. He was barely awake still. There was a knock at the door and I knew it was time to go. I looked around to see if we left anything but nope we grabbed our suitcases and went out the door he was holding my hand as we walked together. We got into the limo to see everyone else there. 

"Rough night?" Louis asked. Everyone was obviously hung over. 

"Ugh yes" I said. Liam squezed my hand and whispered in my ear. 

"I actually fun last night" he says. I look up and he winks at me. Cheeky. 

"You remember?" I whisper back. 

"Maybe I wasn't as drunk as everyone else" he said smirking. I leaned my head on his shoulder and he held me close. 

"Oh well don't you too look cute" El said. 

"Well I guess this is what love is then" I say leaning in to kiss him. 

"Awe!" everyone said. Except for Harry. I looked over at him to see him looking out the window. What is going on. 

--------------

Here you go. Hope you liked it! Remember to 

Comment

Follow and

Read my other stories! 

-Hannah :)