Chapter 7: Heart Ache. To Much Pain

Wow. Im so sorry to all my readers... Its been 2 months since I updated... I feel bad im sorry I will be sure to update more forsure!! I will be updating my other stories as well so be looking at them for updates. Okay now what you've all been waiting for... AN UPDATE!!!

------

-Cassie's POV-

When Liam kissed me feelings were going crazy inside of me. I felt fireworks. But I also felt fireworks with Harry. I was so confused. But all I knew was that Liam was attractive and an amazing kisser. Hmm seems like a great way to start a relationship. Perfect way to move on.

"I'm sorry Cassie I shouldn't have done that you have a boyfriend don't you ugh I feel so embaressed just forget about it okay?" he said really fast.

"Liam. I don't have a boyfriend, and I really don't want to forget about that" I said going to kiss him again. 

 "Ewww mummy!! That's gross! Good you don't like daddy any more he is a meanie!" she says pouting. "I tired mummy we go home and come back tomorrow pwease" she said yawning. I said goodbye to Liam and Matthew, and Darcy and I walked down to the car. She fell asleep in the quick drive home somehow so I had to carry her in. When I walked through the door I saw rose petals covering my floor. Ugh Harry. I quickly went to put Darcy in bed and started picking up the rose petals and throwing them in the garbage bag. When I got to my room I knew Harry would be waiting on the other side. I opened the door only to see more rose petals not Harry. I started to pick them up when I saw rose petals on the bed spelling out the words 'Please Forgive Me" written out in rose petals. Classic Harry. I was done with his games. I have recently realised that other guys out there are willing to date me. That they don't care that I am a mum. The person I am with doesn't need to be Harry and I can now proudly say that I have moved on. Soon after I had finished cleaning it all up and getting ready for bed the door swings open and in comes Harry a look of sadness flashes over him. 

"I forgive you" I said smiling, and he starts smiling like a chesire cat. "But Harry, i'm done with your games. I have realised that other guys are willing to be with me even when I have Darcy. I don't have to be with you just because you are the father. Because other guys are willing to, and I know that Darcy will be on my side no matter what decisions I make. I've moved on Harry. I think it's time you do to. That fantasy we had was only just a fantasy. It doesn't work like that" I say smiling. Tears were brimming his eyes and it broke my heart. It's hard seeing your best friend crying. I love him, I do. But because he is my best friend. I don't love him the way I used to. I walk over to him and pull him into my arms.

"Shh it's okay, you will be okay" I say as he sobs into my neck. 

"But I love you Cass" he said continueing to sob.

"Yes Harry I love you too. But as my best friend, that's all" I said only causing him to cry more. "Come on lets get you home" I say while leading him to the door. 

"No. I'm okay I can go on my own" he says wiping away the tears.

"Bye Harry, i'll see you soon right" I ask not wanting to lose him.

"Not for a while Cass. It will be too hard. But I promise i'll see you again. Please let me still see Darcy, please" he said pleading. Of course I was going to let him see his own daughter.

"Of course Haz, weekends okay and maybe some week days. I really don't want to go to court about it so can we please just do this our selves?" I ask.

"Yes Cass anything for you" he says hugging me bye one last time. 

-Harry's POV-

I can't do it hearing that she has moved on killed me inside. I've ruined everything with her, and this time there is no coming back. No second, third, fourth chances. This is what I deserve to feel all the pain she did. I walk back into the flat to see all the boys playing fifa. As soon as the door was closed I fell to the ground balling. I've just lost the girl that I love.