Chapter 1: The Perfect Date

Hello there lovely people another update tonight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Harry's POV~

As soon as we got back to the flat they all wanted an explanation.

"Darcy. Her name is Darcy" i say breaking out crying.

"She cries still because of me!" I say still crying.

"Mate mate what happened between you?" Zayn asked.

It's a long story. "Cassie and I have known each other since we were babies our mums were best friends. We grew up together. Becoming best friends. When we were 13 I asked her to be my girlfriend we were for 3 years till I was 16. The day before I left for the XFactor. I told her I loved her and that I wanted to marry her and have kids someday that I would love her forever. Which is still true. She told me the same, and we had sex we both lost our virginity but we thought it was okay cause we were in love anyways. So once I got in a group with you guys. You know how I had that thing with Caroline. She was the reason I broke up with her. Carolina was older and I thought it was cool so i did it. And that night when I did it. She was going to tell me something and I think it was that she was pregnant. We have a album of pictures that are my absolute favourite. One where I was picking her up and spinning her around we both looked so happy, another where she was drawing a heart in the sand and I was smiling at her as she wrote our names in it. I still love her." I finished of crying.

"Mate mate stop. She lives in this building. Go and see her tell her!" Louis pretty much yelled at me. But before I could do anything we heard a little knock at the door and a tiny voice saying help. Niall went and opened it "Darcy! What are you doing where is your mum are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

"No no! Mummy is cwying so much! I can't stop her! She huwt! She needs you!" She cries. I picked Darcy up and ran as fast as my feet could take me while Darcy told me where to go. I pushed the door open and there she was sitting in the corner crying her eyes out I put Darcy down and ran and picked Cassie up in my arms. I brought her to the couch and she just clung to me crying. "Shhh Cass shh I'm here baby I'm not leaving, I didn't forget baby I didn't I love you" I whisper in her ear. Her voice cracks "no your going to leave again and hurt me more. I need to take care of my baby. You did forget you forgot everything we had! Or else you wouldn't of just left me there. You don't love me". She said which only caused her to cry more. I started singing Still The One in her ear quietly.

"Hello, hello, I know it's been a while 

But baby, I got something that I really wanna let you know, yeah 

Something that I wanna let you know, oh, oh, oh

You say, you say to everybody that you hate me 

Couldn't blame you 'cause I know I left you all alone, yeah 

I know that I left you all alone

Yeah, now I'm back at your door 

You're looking at me unsure 

I should've seen it before 

You're all I think about, baby

Hello, hello, I'm really hoping you'll forgive me 

I keep talking, begging, tell me what I wanna hear, yeah 

Girl, just tell me what I wanna hear

I tried, I tried to start again and find somebody 

But I remember all the times and all the words we said, yeah 

I can't get it out of my head, yeah