Chapter 10: We're Getting Married!

Hello my lovely readers! I've got another update for you! Be sure to check out my other stories! :)

-----

-Cassie's POV- 

Once we landed in London we took a train out to Holmes Chapel to pick up the kids. I was litterally bouncing around I was so happy to see them again! Once we arrived we took a cab to my mum and dad's house. I ran out the door with Liam close behind me. I opened the door and saw my 2 little kids sitting on the couch watching cartoons. 

"Darcy! Matthew!" I screamed causing them to turn around. Once they saw us they ran towards us. Darcy jumping my arms Matthew in Liam's. My mum came out of the kitchen. 

"Hi sweetie how was your trip?" she asks.

"It was great mum! Thanks again for watching the kids." I said we chatted for a bit but we were super tired so we headed straight home. Once we got back it was super late so we put both of them to bed. 

"Only a couple more days till Matthew starts school" Liam says. 

"I can't believe it he is growing up so fast" I say. 

"Cass you've been part of his life for a couple months. What do you mean he is growing up so fast you've barely seen him grow at all" Liam says.

"Well sorry for putting in my point of view. It's not my fault I only met you a couple months ago" I say a bit taken back.

"Cassie I am sorry I didn't mean it like that. You know he loves you like a mum" he says. 

"Whatever. Well Darcy has grown up fast it feels like just yesterday I was giving birth" I say laughing. 

"I know it feels like just yesterday Nicole was giving birth to Matthew" he says staring at something. 

"So her name was Nicole. You never really told me about her" I say. 

"She's not worth it" he simply replies. 

"You we're inlove weren't you?" I ask. 

"Yeah. I was. Look Cass there is something I have to tell you..." he says. Uh oh this sounds like bad news. I nodded my head afraid of what my mouth would say.

"Nicole is trying to get back into Matthew's life" he awkwardly says. "and mine too" he finishes. 

"You still love her don't you" I ask starting to tear up. 

"Cass! What no! Gosh no! I love you and only you. Well and our children of course" he says. 

"Are you sure?" I ask looking up at him.

"Cass i've never been more sure of anything. I love you more than anything. Hold on" he says running up stairs. Oh my. He comes back down and gets down on his knee.

"Cassie Gordon, I love you and will love you until the day that I die. I know we've only known each other for a little while. But when you know you know. So Cassie Gordon will you please be my Mrs. Court?" My hand flew up to my mouth as tears started to fall. He looked confused for a second I stopped crying and began to talk. 

"Liam you're a great guy and all.." I said as he began to stand up looking hurt. I pushed him back down. "...and I would love to marry you!" I scream he stands up and picks me up spinning me around and kissing me. It was just like in the movies except we were in pajamas. Which made it 100 times better. He slid the beautiful ring on my finger and we fell asleep. I love this man. 

The next day I sent a text to everyone. "Party at my house tonight. Bring food". I couldn't wait to tell them all I was so excited. We were planning on how to tell them for the past hour. Yes we took an hour to decide and we just decided to tell them normally like 'Hey we are getting married' or something like that. Soon the doorbell rang and I hid my hand in my pocket as Liam welcomed everyone in. At the dinner table we got everyones attention.