Chapter 30: Our Perfect Life

Double update! Plus this is the last chapter my goodness!! This is the end.

-Cassie's POV-

If you were have asked me 5 years ago where I saw my self now I would tell you probably by myself, with Darcy just the two of us living in a little appartment by ourselves. Me working double jobs just to keep us living. If you would have told me Harry would know about Darcy I would laugh in your face and be like heck no your crazy. If you were to tell me that I would be married to Harry, I would also laugh in your face. But then probably go home and cry and wish that, that was true. If you would have told me I would have a nice house with Harry and Darcy and us living happily I would have replied with a fuck off, because that was just the dream all along. But if you were to tell me I would be doing all the above with another daughter and a perfect family and friend group I would probably fall over. The fact that I am living the dream life with everything I could ever want will probably still take my breath away when i'm 80 and sitting on our porch watching our grandchildren run around. 

On new years as I looked in my backyard and saw all my family and friends crowded around a fire singing songs and laughing and eating smores. I feel as if I can control the world. Darcy was 5 years old and in Kindergarden! That was just enough to basically knock me over. My baby girl Emily was almost 9 months. She was crawling around and muttering words and smiling and laughing like no bodies buisness. Megan and Garrett together with there a year and 8 month old toddlers! Perrie and Zayn married with there little boy who was almost a year old! Louis and Eleanor also married with there 10 month old! Sophia and Liam married and expecting a child! Niall and Sydney engaged! And even Liam and Danica married, here with Matthew who was 8 years old! No they had not moved back, but they were part of the family and came back sometimes for holidays and such. I had the ideal life. There was truly nothing better in the world than this. I feel some arms wrap around me and a gasp comes out of my lips. 

"Hi baby, whatcha thinking about?" Harry asks. 

"Our perfect life" I say breathless.

"It really is perfect isn't it" he says and I lean against him. He takes my hand and takes me to our spot by the fire. Emily crawls up on my laugh and I hold her in my lap and close my eyes and just listen to everything. The sound of my family singing camp fire songs. The giggling of the kids as they run around. I pull out my phone and take a picture though even a picture can not give this moment the credit it deserves. If time could just freeze right now I wouldn't mind. 

"Alright kiddos time for bed!" I say and round up Darcy and Matthew and pick up Emily. Going to put them to bed. Liam's family was staying here and were sleeping in the guest room, so I put Darcy into bed and of course she asked for a bedtime story so I sat down on the bed, Emily in my lap, Darcy on one side and Matthew on the other. The book she handed me was no suprise. Titled "Darcy and Matthew". I open the warn out book and start with the first page. After finishing the book of course all the kids manage to fall asleep on me. Now the challenge getting up without waking them. Which I managed to do. I went up the stairs to put Emily in her crib and come back down only to see they moved themselves and were now in eachothers arms asleep. There was no seperating those kids. I flicked off the lamp beside her bed and closed the door heading back up stairs. It wasn't long before everyone else left due to having young children. Harry and I were getting ready for bed when I hear someone running up the stairs and swinging the door open to our room. Luckily we were both dressed. 

"Liam! What's wrong!!" I scream/whisper.

"Where is Matthew!" he says frantically. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Where do you think he is?" I ask he looks at me like i'm crazy but a smile soon crosses his face and he nods his head and apologizes with a smile before closing the door. I cuddle into Harry's arms and we fall asleep breathing in sync.