Chapter 19: Betrayal

Hello my lovely people. What this is crazy an update back to back within 2 days! Well I have the day off and have some spare time so I figured why the heck not! So here it is

~Harry's POV~

I have no clue why I just said what I said. I am racking my brain trying to figure out what compelled me to say that. "I uh I dont know how to answer that", who says things like that. Of course I still loved her. Of course but what would saying that change, she is still going to end up getting married to Liam. She loves him not me. Why did I even break up with Chloe, did I actually believe that Cassie would leave Liam for me. The guy that can give her everything she's ever wanted, a proper life, a family, someone to love. The only way she would ever even think about breaking up with him is if he caught him cheating on her, and maybe even then she would still hear him out. Let's be real though that is never going to happen. I can't love anyone else and I am going to end up alone. With no wife, no kids, no family. Well Darcy is mine but I bet you soon enough they will remove me from custody, which will happen over my dead body. She is all I have... My phone begins to ring and I look to see who is calling *Louis T* flashes across the screen. I answer right away. 

"Hey Louis what's up" I say into the phone.

"Nothing much Haz, just wanted to chat. You sound weird, what's going on mate" Louis replies. How could I sound weird. 

"Nothing at all" I say.

"Ok then whatever you say, hey I have been meaning to talk to you about something. Actually about Chloe, and why you jumped up and broke up with her out of nowhere" he asks. I knew he already knew why. Or else he would not have asked. 

"You know why" I mutter into the phone and I hear him sigh sympatheticly. 

"Mate, you shouldn't have done that. You know Cass isn't going to leave Liam any time soon, if ever. You're just going to make yourself miserable" he says. I nod my head knowing what he is saying is all true and spit out what happened the other night with her, telling him all of it. Explaining to him how she was able to get me to break up with Chloe, explaining how I would still do anything for her if she asked. 

"Oh Haz, I am so sorry. You deserve so much more than this. Cassie is getting married in 2 months. 2 months mate. Did you ever stop to think that it may be wedding gitters?" he asks me. Of course I did. I had been convincing myself that her always starring at us was wedding gitters, and the way she frowned whenever I held Chloe closer. She was always staring and it made my heart skip a beat at first. I thought that she still loved me. That maybe there was a chance that we would end up together. Me and her against the world. We could make a family and live wherever we wanted. We could be happy together. But then I realised she is getting married and all my hopes came crashing down and even though I didn't want to believe it. It was true. 

"Yeah I knew it was that. But regardless, she asked me to do it. She was crying I couldn't see her cry anymore. I had to do it for her" I say even though I know that I can not keep making my life decisions based on her. 

~Cassie's POV~

"I freaking new it! You crazy chick! I was wondering why they broke up! Of course it was you! Why eles would he do it" Megan says theres a look of disapointment on her face, but if you look past that you can see he trying not to smile and her eyes lighting up. Which causes me to fight the smile. "You still love him don't you" she asks me, now smiling. She hasn't always been a fan of Harry after all he did. But she has always, always been rooting for me to be happy, and if she knows that Liam isn't going to be the one to make me happy when I am inlove with Harry then she wants me to be with harry,

"I do" I sigh feeling yet another weight lifted off my shoulders. "But I love Liam too! I don't want to hurt him, and what about Darcy and Matthew. I could not split them up! Ever!" I say, and at that moment. They are the only things holding me back from being with Harry, but they are my kids and their lives come first. "But I love Harry more" I say down to a whisper and wipe away the tears that are falling.