Chapter 16: LA Christmas

BLOOP. I'm back glad to see you all again. Hope you liked this chapter.

-Cassie's POV-

"Liam come on hurry we are going to be late" I scream throughout the flat. We had to catch our plane. We were leaving for LA to spend christmas with his family. Just then he comes running down the hall with the suitcases rolling behind him. I checked everything was turned off and locked the door behind me. It was an early flight so the kids were super cranky and I knew they would probably sleep on the plane. It was a long plane ride we wouldn't be getting there until like 7 tonight. We got there in time and went throught customs and all that fun stuff before boarding the plane. It was huge and there were seats of 4 in each row so we were able to all sit togther. Matthew wanted to sit on the window seat. Then it was me then darcy then Liam. Darcy always liked to be inbetween the both of us. 

Finally after a long day of flying. Which luckily the kids slept a lot of the time. We arrived. We walked through the departure doors and I had no clue who we were looking for so I sort of just held Liam's hand while carrying Darcy in the other. Matthew was clung to Liams other arm. I'm sure we probably looked like the cutest family and I loved it. Then I saw two middle aged people staring at us with huge smiles on there faces. I knew it was his parents. Matthew hadn't seen them since he was like 4 so he probably doesn't remember them so well. He sees my parents quite often though. 

"Hey mom hey dad" he says to them letting go of both of our arms to hug them. I set darcy down and she hid behind my legs peeking through. She was fairly shy when meeting new people. 

"Hi Matthew" Liams mom said bending down to see him. He then ran behind my legs beside Darcy. "Oh so precsious" she coos. "Oh and you must be Cassie. It's lovely to meet you. You are stunning" she says to me wrapping her arms around me. I hugged back as best I could with two kids attached to my legs. 

"Would you like me to introduce you to Darcy as grandma?" I asked and she smiled so big and nodded. "Darc, Matty this is your grandma" I say to them they peeked around from my legs. "Can you say hello?" I asked. They nodded and slowly both came from behind my legs holding hands. 

"Hi grandma" they said shyly at the same time. They were truly two of the cutest kids. Darcy and Liam continued clinging onto each other the whole way to there house. While Liam and I talked to them about London. They lived on the other side of LA from the airport so it was quite a long drive. But once we pulled up my mouth dropped in awe. The house was huge. Like 10 times the size of house I grew up in. 

"This is your house" I gasped. It was kind of weird it was hot outside with no snow and its nearly christmas. They nodded there heads while getting out of the car. The house was a mansion. Litterally. Liam grabbed our suitcases and Matthew and Darcy held both of my hands. I was in so much awe. Even Darcy and Matthew were staring at it in awe. Once we got inside it seemed even bigger. But it was cosy and cute. I fell inlove. Liam was walking along side of me. "Wait so this is where you grew up" I whisper. He nodded his head. I guess he was finding this pretty amusing. But he lived in such a tiny flat back in London why didn't he buy a big one he surely had the money. 

"Will you be staying in your room Liam?" his father asked. He replied with a yes and brought us upstairs. There must have been atleast 10 bedrooms in this house. He turned into one of the doors and it opened up to a huge bedroom. It looked like a penthouse suite and the only reason I knew what that looked like was because of the boys. "Well this is my room" he says. "Should I get a blow up bed for the kids or they could stay in one of the other rooms?" he asks me. 

"Guys would you like your own room?" they looked at each other and slowly nodded there head. 

"But close to you" Matthew said. Of course. Liam took them to the room next door to house. It was just a plain guest room not as big as his but still bigger than the average room. They went to the big bed and started jumping on it. 

"Kids no that is not a trampoline" I say they bounced back down and I brought the suitcases in here so I can put all there clothes away plus they wanted their toys. It was which was like the middle of the night back home so I put them to bed right away and Liam told his parents we were going to bed too. They were confused at first but then realised the time difference. "This is amazing Liam" I say as we lay in bed. He didn't reply. "But if you had all this money all this time why did you live in that little flat" I asked. He rolled over to look at me. 

"I wanted to prove to myself that I could do it on my own. They weren't so happy about me leaving in the first place they didn't think I could do it. I didn't either but I started over. Moved there after Matthew was 1 and started over. I couldv'e bought an bigger flat if I used there money but that little one was all I could afford by myself" he tells me. 

"I never knew that" I replied. Then we fell asleep and awoke to the sound of our hyper kids jumping ontop of us. "Ugh what time is it" I groaned. I reached for my phone that was beside my bed. What the heck! It was like noon. Liam just then started waking up too. "Liam it's 12 in the afternoon" I said suprised. I didn't realise I had slept that long I never do.  "Have you guys ate yet?" I asked. 

"Yes grandma and grandpa gave us food" Darcy says smiling. I rolled out of bed and put on some clothes heading down stairs with the two little kids right behind me. 

"I'm so sorry I didn't even realise it was that late. I hope they weren't any trouble" I say.

"Oh no of course they weren't any trouble. They were just hungry and forgot where your room was so they came down here and asked for food. They were also super polite good job" his mom says to me. She then pulls out some pancakes. I sat down and practically swallowed without chewing. I didn't realise how hungry I was. "Would you like some more?" she says with a little laugh. I couldn't help but blush. I just made myself look like a major pig. But I slowly nodded my head and she gave me a bit more. Then Liam came down. "You get enough sleep?" she asks him. He nodded his head as he wiped at his eyes. 

"Where are the kids?" he asks looking around. 

"Oh they probably found there way into the basement we set out some of your old toys and the swinging chairs are still up" she tells him. Swinging chairs. Awesome. He then ate and once he finished he took me downstairs to see. Once we got down there my mouth dropped again. There was a built in movie theatre, a workout room, a hot tub and two screaming kids on the swinging chairs. This is quite literally the dream house.I went over towards them and start pushing them around on them. Later that day we went out in the backyard in which there was a pool and we went for a swim with them. Well they didn't exactly know how but we tried teaching them a bit I also got a chance to tan for a bit. I love it here in LA. I wouldn't mind coming here to vacation all the time. Then christman rolled around and they got tons of new toys. It was a sucessful christmas but sadly we had to head back to freezing cold England. I had got myself a bit of a tan thankfully. We stayed there for new years too and it was now the 6th and we were heading back. Matthew started school again on the 9th so we had a couple days left. 

After another long day of flying we arrived and Darcy was pretty excited to be home she went running straight to Harry's before doing anything else. I don't think he heard her little knock on the door so I went and knocked for her. His flat was across from mine so we went and put the suitcases away before going back. He still didn't answer. Then Darcy screamed through the door. "Daddy we are back!" loud enough so that he should be able to hear it and soon enough I heard him running to the door. He opened it and once he saw us all a huge smile went across his face. Darcy hopped up into his arms and he spun her around while her beautiful giggles filled the room. We came in and Chloe came down the stairs. 

"Hey Cass. How was LA" she said coming over and hugging me. I guess you could say we were on good terms now. 

"It was amazing. I love it there" I then tell her some stories about what happened there. We spent about an hour there before Darcy fell asleep and Matthew was about to so we told them we would see them later and left. It felt so good to be back home. I fell back onto my bed and passed out immediately leaving Liam to put the kids to bed. 

--------------------

Sorry this is kind of a dull chapter. But I hope you liked it. Remember to 

Comment

Follow and 

Check out my other stories.

-Hannah:)