Chapter 8: Drama In Paradise

Hello! Heres a new update :)

---------

-Harry's POV-

"Come on mate we have to get out of the flat lets go get a nice dinner tonight" Liam says. He usually asks to do something everyday. What am I doing with my life I don't want to just sit around all sad any more. I'm in a band and we have songs to write and an up coming tour! I need to pull myself together.

"Yeah lets do it" I reply smiling I got up and got ready went downstairs and started playing fifa with the boys, I could tell they were confused but they went with it.

"So how you feeling" Niall asked.

"Im good thanks for asking" I reply and we got on just like before everything was right now I just gotta get my best friend back.

-Cassie's POV- 

We were leaving for dinner soon so I got on a lilac coloured dress it was cute and strapless and went down to the floor. I curled my hair and put on my black heels. I enjoyed wearing black flats, heals, or pumps. Mostly beause they went with almost everything. Darcy was wearing a cute little light green dress and her natural curls and her little flats. I have a cute kid. I heard a knock at my door and walked to go get it but Darcy beat me to it. I saw Liam in a tux and little Matthew in some cute jeans and a button up top. Yup tonight must be really fancy. Liam was carrying Darcy and Matthew held my hand we looked like the perfect little family. Once we got there we were taken to our table.

-Harry's POV- 

I saw Cassie walk in with her new boyfriend I guessed and his son perhaps. They looked like a family and instead of getting all jealous and crying I smiled. She looked happy and thats all I cared about. I stood up and went to the table they were at. She hoped up.

"Haz!" she said as she came to hug me. Darcy then did the same.

"Daddy!" she ran into my arms. 

"So do you wanna introduce me" I ask smiling. 

"This is Liam my boyfriend and his son Matthew" she says smiling. I shook his hand and said hi to the little guy.

"Liam this is my best friend Harry" she says smiling. Exactly. I chatted with them for a bit but I had to get back to the boys.

"Well it was great meeting you guys. Have a nice night. I'll see you girls soon right?" I say waving bye. 

"You handled that great Haz im so proud" Louis said and I smiled. Everything was right.

-Cassie's POV- 

That went great we soon ordered and it was lovely. 

"Cass I have something to ask you" Liam said. I smiled letting him know it was good to go. "Would you like to move in together" he asks. My smile grew 

"Yes! Oh my gosh! But my flat right I have an extra room for Matthew!" I say excitedly. I went over to kiss him. Wow life was going perfect. A week later Liam and Matthew had moved all their stuff in and Liam was selling their flat. It was perfect. Matthew and Darcy were already bestfriends and Matthew was going into year 3 and Darcy was going into year 1. There was a knock at the door and soon all the boys came in. The boys and Liam got along great. 

"So we have something to tell you" Zayn said. 

"Continue" I said. Matthew was sitting with Liam and I as Darcy was with Harry. 

"We are leaving on our stadium tour in the beggining of September!" Harry said.  

"Oh wow thats so soon" I say starting to tear up I didn't want my best friends to leave again for so long. They only had 3 weeks left and thats when Darcy was starting school.