Chapter 26: Wedding Planning

You know.. I believe in the more the merrier sooo. Here you go. 

-Cassie's POV-

Does time ever fly by. It was already September. The boys were starting their tour in 2 weeks. Darcy was starting school tomorrow! I was having a baby in 7 months, Eleanor in 6, and Perrie in 5! Everything was just zooming by. We finished off our summer just the 3 of us together. I hadn't heard from Matthew since we saw him, yup that's right. It has been more than 2 months since i've even spoken with him. My wedding was a month away! Which to some people may seem crazy, he did only purpose a month ago. But when you have a group of friends like mine, planning a wedding within 2 months is beyond possible. We were all meeting together today to start planning. 

"Bye Darc, bye Harry. I'll see ya later!" I say grabbing my keys and heading out the door. I was still in my first trimester of pregnancy. Lucky Perrie is out of it and Eleanor is on her last month of it. We were meeting at starbucks and since we all live with in a 15 minute radius the starbucks wasn't to far. Everyone was there when I arrived, Eleanor, Perrie, Sophia, Megan and even Sydney. She fit in with our group better than we expected. 

"Colour's Cass ! Colours!" Sophia shouts. We did not even hesititate we jumped right into it. 

"Come on this is easy, think about it. What is basically Cassie's colour that just so happens to be fall like?" Megan says. I couldn't help but laugh. 

"Maroon" they all say simotaneously. We spent a good couple hours, just talking about the details, where it would be and such. We weren't nearly close to being done. But we had an appointment for dresses today. Which sizing for dresses when your pregnant not exactly easy. I was starting to show but by the time my wedding came along, I would probably have a little bump. Perrie and Eleanor will deffinetly have bumps. So we might have to come in and change it. The ladies were first to try on their dresses, they had many maroon dresses and we went through just about all of them. But we knew we found the one when they tried on this, it was strapless, flowy, and went to the ground. Plain and simple but so beautiful. Harry's grooms men would have maroon ties to match the dresses. Then the scariest part began. Finding a dress for me. I must have tried on over 30 dresses, i'll admtit I was picky. But it is your wedding dress if your not being picky your doing it wrong. When I tried this one dress on and walked out and look in the mirror I was crying. The girls all stared in awe. I was inlove. This was my dress. It was strapless and tight up top, then had a crystal design belt going around it. Then came out into a flowy princess dress. It was everything and more I could imagine my dress to be. My wedding was coming together. We bought the dresses and Megan took mine to her place cause we both know Harry and he would peek to see it. 

I returned home and all the guys were there talking with Harry even Garrett. Ever since the start I could tell bringing Garrett into the group with them was going to be weird. Since the boys spent everyday together and Garrett saw them not as often. But I was suprised by how well he fit in. I went to go find Darcy and of course she was in her room and the twins were there too. They were 3 months old now. Still very baby like, they probably wouldn't be mobile till they were over 6 months but Darcy still liked to play with them. I've got to say, being pregnant tires you out. I went to go have a nap and by the time I woke up no one was here. Not even Darcy or Harry. I see a note on the counter top.

"To Cass,

Darc, is at Louis's flat. I went out to go run some errands. I'll be home later to night. Love you lots. 

p.s you look adorable when you sleep

p.p.s I assume ur reading this at say 6 o'clock.. go on check the clock see if i'm right.. yeah I know I am go pick up Darcy

-Harry"

I smiled. He was so cute and it was 6 o'clock. I went down the hall to Louis's flat and knocked on the door. "Hey Cass what's up?" Louis says answering the door.

"Uhm is Darcy here?" I ask. 

"Nope not here go check Niall's" he says. I was confused Harry said he would be here. I turn around and head down the hall to Niall's and knock. 

"Hey Cass, she's not here check Zayn's" he says. 

"Zayn doesn't even live in this building he's about 5 minutes away" I say. Niall just nods his head closing the door. I turn around go back and grab my coat and keys and head out to Zayn's flat. Knocking on the door Perrie opens and say's sorry not here check Liam's. He must be playing some game on me. I head to Liam's which is 5 more minutes away and knock on the door. 

"Hey Cass" he says. 

"Is my child here?" I ask.

"Nope not here. Check this address *insert random address*" he says. I look at it and don't recognize it and am now very confused. 

"Who lives here?" I ask. He shruggs and closes the door. I turn around now annoyed and head towards this adress which is about 7 minutes away. I pull up to it and see it's a cute little house. But I dont recognize it at all. I'm hesitant to knock on the door, but Liam gave it to me so it must be someone we know so I knock, and the door pushes open by itself. I'm hesitant to go in but then look at the ground and see arrows. So I follow the arrows. As i'm following them I look around. It's an adorable house, I love the hardwood and the granite in the kitchen the open windows. This is somewhere I see myself living. I continue to follow the arrows down this hallway and see that they turn into a room on the floor there are rose petals spelling "Welcome Home". I'm so confused and then Harry comes out of the walk in closet. 

"So what do you think?" he asks. I look at him confused and then it is replaced with a look of shock. 

"You... You mean this is ours?" I stutter. He nods his head smiling. I run into his arms. "I love it. It's so perfect for us" I say and give him a kiss on the cheek before leaving and going to look around. There were 3 other bedrooms apart from ours one for Darcy, baby #2 and maybe in the future baby #3 but for now it could be a spare room. I walked around and could invision our furniture and our pictures on the wall everything was just coming together. I was beyond inlove with this place. Ont the main floor their was the master bedroom with a walk-in closet and attached bathroom, another bathroom, one bedroom, the kitchen, a living room, dining room, the the basement which was finished had two more bedrooms, a bathroom, a little tv area and a laundry room. The house was cozy and was perfect for us. 

"Wait when do we get to move in?" I ask. 

"As soon as we move all our furniture here the place is ours. We just have to sell the flat" he says to me. We did not wait, the next day we got a moving truck to come and move the stuff we were keeping, but we wanted to get new furniture, since this was the beggining of our new life together. So we moved our beds so we were able to sleep there. We painted Darcy's room pink which was in the basement. I knew that once she had everything there that she needed it was unlikely she would ever leave that room. The baby's room would be on the main floor with ours. Within the next few days we had finished moving our furniture in and making the place more homey. The flat was still yet to sell but we knew it woudn't take long. We were now officially moved in. 

September 27th was Matthew's 7th birthday. I was really hoping he would call that day so I could wish him a happy birthday, and just see how he was doing. Darcy was now in preschool and loving it making a whole bunch of new friends. Telling everyone how she was going to have a new baby brother or sister. Darcy is a very outgoing little girl. Which i'm not really sure where she gets it from. Probably Harry, since I was never really all that outgoing. Our lives were coming together perfectly. And I would never have it any other way. 

------------------------------------

I know this chapter wasn't exactly the most exciting one. But it's a filler. More exciting stuff is yet to come. 

-Hannah(: