Chapter 2: Unexpected Visitor

Sorry it's been a little while. So here you go next chapter :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Harry's POV-

Wow. Last night was amazing. Just as I was thinking about it something snapped. Shit I forgot to use a condom. Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. She is going to kill me. I went down the stairs only to see my beautiful girlfriend standing their in my shirt and just her underwear cooking some breakfast. Gosh she is beautiful I walked up behind her "you look beautiful" I say. She immediately turns around.

"Harry you used a condom right?" She asks seriously.

"Erm. Uhh not exactly" I reply.

-Cassie's POV-

"Erm. Uhh not exactly" he replies.

"Not exactly! You mean you didn't use a condom and I could get pregnant!" I scream.

"Uh yeah I'm sorry I really am I just completely forgot. You are just so beautiful you were all I was thinking about" I say trying to calm her down.

"Nice try Harold but flattery won't get you anywhere. I suggest you just leave I need some time to think" I say trying not to punch him. Yes I have an aggressive side. He went to leave just as he was about to leave I quickly pulled him in for a cheeky kiss. "Love you" I whispered in his ear pushing him out.

-Harry's POV-

I got back to the flat surprisingly the lads were all up. "Erm hey guys sup" I say awkwardly.

"You didn't use a condom" Zayn says to me.

"What how did you even know" I ask.

"Mate I'm pretty sure the whole building heard her screaming at you this morning and last night" Niall says with a wink.

"Oh my gosh" I look down blushing.

~One week later~

-Cassie's POV-

"The party has arrived" Megan screams walking through my door.

"Hey megs you bring the tests". I say nervously.

"Yup of course now lets see if I'm going to be an aunt again!" She says excitedly as usual.

I quickly scurried off into the bathroom. Peed on a couple different tests and left them there for 10 minutes. Megan and I then went to check. "Okay this is it" I say we both picked up a test. "Positive" we both said and the same time she immediately jumped up squealing like a kid on his birthday. As for me I was freaking out.

"Why aren't you as excited as me!" She screams again.

"I can't have another baby Darcy is only 2! She is still a baby and Harry isn't going to be here long oh my gosh" I said freaking out.

"Let's go there right now" she says.

"Now I look like a mess" I was wearing sweats my hair up I honestly look like I've been through a bad breakup.

"You look fine lets go" she says pushing me out the door. Darcy stayed with the boys for the night. We went to there flat.

*knock knock knock*

"Mummy" we heard the scream of my 2 year old girl as she came running to the door.

"Hi baby girl how was your night" I ask.

"Fun! I want to do it again" she says excitedly.

"Hey Hun go get daddy I need to talk to him" I say. She runs off and Harry comes out of his room.