Chapter 22: Twins!

Double update!!!

-Cassie's POV- 

We had been living with Harry for a month now, and it had been one of the best months of my life. This was where I saw myself years from now with Harry. Living happily. Megan's babies were due any day now and we could not be more excited. We also hadn't heard from Liam recently. Which scared me, what if they just got up and left. But the flat hadn't gone up for sale so I figured they were still there. Darcy was used to her new life, though I could tell she missed having someone to play with. She would be going into preschool next fall, which was still months away. Soon enough she'll have little baby cousins. The guys had gone back on tour to finish it off. They would be done middle of june just in time for Darcy's 4th birthday, the years just kept flying by. 

"Mummy can I go see Matthew! Please it's been a long time! Maybe we can be friends again." she says looking at me with her adorable puppy dog face. 

"Darcy, I don't know if they're ready yet" I say sadly. She had been good with this, hadn't asked to see Matthew in a while. And no matter how badly I wanted to see him too, I still think it"s to early. She nods her head and sulks back to her room breaking my heart. The flat seemed so empty without everyone here. Maybe we should go out, I headed into my room to shower quickly and get ready and when I was done I went out to get Darcy ready and she was gone. Panic rushed through me but then I realised, where else would she go. I headed out the door and down the hall to Liam's flat only to see the door open. My heart dropped. I walked in and all the furniture was still here but the place felt dead. I go down the hallways and check the rooms, going to Darcy's first maybe she was in there, but she wasn't next was mine, she wasn't there either. I went through the drawers and closet only to see no clothes. They had left, without selling the place, or telling anyone they just left. Pain rushed through my body, and I had no idea where they went, probably L.A where his parents are, did Danica go with them? Is Matthew ever going to call me? Did Liam find the number I gave Matthew? All these question running through my head. I head down the hall to Matthew's room realising that is where Darcy will be. I push open the door and there she is on his bed, tears streaming down her face, gripping on to Liams favourite action figure. I look beside and see a little note written in crayon in Matthew's 6 year old messy writing. Know Darcy couldn't read it, I sit beside her and read it out to her.

"Darci

I luv you, daddy wants us to leve. have my toi two member me. i c you soon 

Matthew"

His spelling errors made me cry more. Darcy was crying too, hugging the toy. "Mummy we will see him again soon right" she asks me. 

"Yes baby, i'll do everything I can to make sure you see him again" The rest of the day we went out to get ice cream and get new clothes for Darcy, I also got her a new toy because she said she needed a friend for Matthew's toy. I asked her why her princesses couldn't be friends, and she said he needs to have a boy to be his friend. So at the toy store she headed to the boys section and picked out an action figure to be his friend. 

The next day quite early in the morning I get a call from Garrett. 

"Garrett, what's going on" I say grogily. 

"The babies are coming! Megan says she needs you here!" he says and with that i'm up out of bed getting myself and Darcy ready as best I could. On the way to the hospital Darcy fell asleep so I carried her into the hospital and spotted Megans family. Handing Darcy off, I head towards the desk asking where Megan was. She was there holding my hand when I gave birth to Darcy and I was going to be there holding her hand when she gave birth to her babies. I run into the room and there she is Garrett holding one hand and the other one open for me. I rush over as I can see she is trying hard to hold off.