Chapter 25: October 17th

Triple Update!?!?! WHHAATTT

-Cassie's POV-

Once we got home, I headed to the pharamacy right away to get a few different pregnancy tests. I'm not going to lie, I am so excited. I got home and stuffed my bag in my purse. "What'd you get" Harry asks. 

"Just girl stuff Harry" I reply and go straight to the bathroom. I pee on about 5 different ones just to make sure and head out into the living room where Harry and Darcy are playing. I was just waiting until it was ready and I could go check. When Harry stands up my heart starts racing. I jump up beside him. "Where you going" I ask nervously. I still neededs to way 5 more minutes.

"Uhm the bathroom Cass, what's up?" he asks confused. I had no clue what to do to stall him. I just pressed my lips against his and hoped he would continue on, and do something he kissed me for a minute but pushed me off. "Cass, just wait I have to go to the bathroom" he says and he opens the door to the bathroom and I fall against the wall. Busted. "Cassie... What's this?" he asks looking back at me. 

"It's not forsure yet! I didn't want to say anything and get your hopes up" I groan. He just stares at me, closes the door. I put my head in my hands. I should have told him, now he's pissed at me. What if he doesn't want the baby. I began to freak out. When the toilet flushes and he opens the door and sits beside me. "Are you mad" I ask. 

"What of course not. I'm just waiting until we can figure out if we are having a baby or not" he says smiling. Soon enough the time passes and we rush into the bathroom, I look through them all. All positives, I look at Harry smiling big. He looks back at me and pulls me into my arms. I call to make an appointment with my doctor, so I can go and get checked out see if its true or not. My birthday was a week away. Quite the birthday present if I do say so myself. A few days later I go in for my appointment with Harry, as we wait in the waiting room I look around at all the pregnant ladies and smile. Soon they call me name and we head in. She does a few different tests and then smiles at me. "Congradulations, you're having a baby" she says. Tears start pouring down my face i'm so happy. 

"Baby, baby what's wrong?" Harry asks concerned. 

"I'm just so happy" I whimper and he smiles holding me in his arms. She told us we were 3 weeks along. We head home and sit Darcy down on the couch. She looks at us confused. "So Darcy.. Daddy and Mummy are having a baby!" I say excitedly. She looks up at us and gives us a "are you serious look" which is absolutley hilarious, then begins jumping up and down dancing around. We did not hesitate to join in. 

A week later we were planning on how we were going to tell everyone, since they were all coming over tomorrow for my birthday party. I was turning 21. Seems so weird to say. Harry had been in and out of the house all day with the boys. I was worried he had already told them. Which I hope not! That would ruin the suprise. Morning sickness was aweful and I couldn't eat my favourite foods, without wanting to be sick. The next day at around 4 o'clock everyone started showing up. Garrett, Megan and the twins, Louis and Eleanor, Zayn and Perrie, Liam and Sophia and Niall and this new girl called Sydney. Which I had no clue about. Apparently they had been dating for almost a month. I mean maybe it's not to serious. But then I look over at them and i'm like ok yeah this is serious. We all were sat down eating and sipping on our wine. Well not me, I was drinking water. Then I looked over at Perrie and Eleanor and they were too. My brain started predicting all sort of things. I look over to Harry and nod my head. "Guys we have something to tell you" I say. They all look up to us. 

Then Niall shouts out "Let me guess, you're pregnant" he says. My mouth drops. 

"Niall why do you always do that!" I ask but break out laughing. 

"Oh my gosh how far along are you?" Sophia asks. 

"Just a month" I say smiling. We would be due in April. Then out of no where Eleanor pipes up. 

"We are too" she says excitedly. My head snaps in her direction. 

"Actually! How far?" I ask smiling. 

"2 months" she says with a smile. That means they would be do in March. Then soon Perrie follows too. 

"We are too.. Almost 3 months" she says with a laugh. So then they would be due in February this is crazy.

"Well it's just a train of baby makers. Sopia, Sydney? Got anything you want to tell us?" I say with a laugh and everyone starts laughing. 

"Actaully there is something I want to say" Harry says. I look over to him confused. "Cassie, I have loved you since we were kids. You have been my bestfriend for all my life. You are my world, my air, my everything. Without you I am nothing. When were old old people I see us sitting together holding hands on our porch, watching our grandkids running around. But most of all no matter what happens in life I want to be with you. I don't want to live another day wondering what the future will hold, because if i'm with you I dont care. Whatever happens in the future we'll be ready. Because we're together. So Cassie Gordon.. Will you marry me?" he says as he is on one knee infront of me. Tears are streaming down my face. 

"I thought you promised you wouldn't make me cry any more!" I say slapping his arm. "Of course I will!" I scream, he slides the ring on my finger and I jump in his arms kissing him. The rest of the night we spents hanging out chatting and passing around babies. We still had a bit more than a month with the boys before they had to go back on tour and we would be 3 pregnant ladies roughin' it out by ourselves. It was getting pretty late and everyone began heading home. That night as I lay in bed with Harry I just looked past my life. 

"Can you believe we have gotten to this point?" I asked. "If you would have told me 4 years ago that I would be marrying you i'd punch you in the face and be like, no way" I say with a laugh. "Wait so when are we getting married?" I ask.

"Do you want to get married before we have the baby or after" he asks. 

"Before. I want the baby to come into this world with married parents" I say. "I've always liked the idea of a fall wedding" I say. "I think..."

"October 17" we both say at the same time. I turn to face him and smile. "October 17 it is" 

---------------------------

I know this is a short little chapter, but I'm on a spree tonight. 

-Hannah(: