Chapter 28: Baby, After Baby, After Baby!

I kinda like doing double updates. Plus I weighed out my options, write and essay do a double update and i'm like yeah double update sounds better. This book is ending soon. Oh hey! Did anyone notice the change of cover? What do you all think, yay or nay.

-Cassie's POV-

Calling Harry was quite the entertainment, telling him that his 4 year old already had her first little kiss. This would be hilarious. So as I was dialing I decided I was going to let Darcy tell him herself. So I put the phone to her ear and as soon as he picks up she right away says 

"Daddy I kissed a boy today" and I can hear him gasp over the phone. I didn't hear what he said next but when the phone is given to me, Harry's reaction is priceless. 

"Already! She already had her first kiss. I would've thought I would have more than 10 more years to deal with boys but she's already started bringing them in. We created quite the child Mrs. Styles didn't we?" he says with a laugh as do I. I could not wait for him to come home. 

Christmas was rolling round the corner really fast. It was already the middle of december and the boys are home. We had been planning our christmas party like we do every year. Perrie was having her baby in just about 2 months, and it seemed tough. I still had a good 4 months left to go but I already have gone through all this before, hopefully it isn't like my last pregnancy but my doctor said it was probably because I was giving birth so young. Getting Darcy presents for christmas was more difficult than you would think. All she ever wants is to talk with Matthew and see Matthew but that is not possible. Then I had a brilliant idea. Harry was spending the day with Darcy so I was able to go out and get some presents for christmas. It was only a week away. We were doing a secret santa and I got Louis, at first I had no clue what I was going to get him but then I thought about it and came up with a brilliant idea, I was going to get him and his daughter, oh right there having daughter! Big man tee shirt and little lady tee shirt. I could just see him and her wearing them all the time and I thought it would be adorable. For Harry I decided to go with something special, well many little special things, first I was going to give me a jar with 365 reasons I love him, now to some people that may be crazy and you're probably thinking how are you going to come up with that many but trust me I can, so that he can get one everyday, when he is with me or not with me. Then I was going to write letters for stuff like, when you are upset, when you are happy, when you are lonely, when you need to see me and stuff like that so he can open them whenever he is feeling that, than I was going to make him a scrapbook of all the pictures ever taken of us (trust me there is a lot), and some of me too so if he is missing me he can just look at the book, and a jar of random gifts like free hug, free kiss, and stuff like that. Sure none of them really costed money but it was the thought that counted. 

Then for Darcy, for a while I didn't know what to get her, since she already has almost every princess toy and disney stuffy. But then I thought about it. Matthew. Now like any mom does I took a billion pictures of them when they were still here so for the first part I was planning on making her a little story book with pictures of Matthew and her and little stories of them together. Now obviously she wouldn't be able to read them yet but for when she could. Then I was going to get her a little iPad and I was going to send one out to Liam's mom in LA so she could give it to Matthew. He would obviously have to hide it but he would get skype on it and the two of them could skype each other whenever they wanted, and Darcy wouldn't need the iPad for other things since all she would want to do is talk to Matthew. I would also get her other little toys but those were her main presents. This christmas was going to be a good one, but also our first one without Matthew and Liam. I was unsure of what would happen but regardless we would be surrounded by all the people we need. 

The week flew by and before we knew it, it was Christmas Eve. Darcy has always been excited for Christmas. I believe it was her favourite time of the year. She only got the hang out it when she turned 2 but ever since then she's been loving it. I persay didn't fall asleep till 3 in the morning because getting Darcy to sleep was like getting a sugar high crazy kid to sleep minus the sugar high. Then I had to wrap a few last presents, we were hosting the Christmas party this year since it was our first Christmas, A) together and married and B) in our new house. So everyone would be bring there presents and food here. That's another thing I had to do. At 6 o'clock there wood be 13 people to feed plus 3 unborn babies. So I would have to prepare quite the feast. Luckily Megan and Garrett came over to help cook with Harry and I. Without them i'm not sure what we would do. I was rushing through the day just hoping everything would be cooked and ready and soon enough the doorbell rang and within 15 minutes everyone was here and hungry. Thankfully, everything managed to cook and was ready and we soon dug in and ate a lot, with very little left overs. Then the festivities began, Darcy was patient all day waiting to open her presents, usually I wouldn't make her wait, she would wake up at 6 in the morning and want to open but she was a very good girl so we let her open her presents first. Everyone got her little toys and such and then she opened ours. She opened her toys first and was so happy, and thanked us for everything she was just staring at all her toys and I tell her she has more and she looks at me confused, I had her the book that is wrapped up and when she opens it and see's her and Matthew she looked like she was about to cry. 

"This is my favourite ever ever ever" she says and hugs the book. Then I hand her the iPad and tell her to be careful opening it and when she does she looks at it for a minute and asks what to do with it. I then explain to her that she can talk to Matthew with it and see him and she was extatic. She then wanted to do it right then and I had to tell her that Matthew hadn't got his side of the present yet and she understood and then we went through all our secret santa's  Louis got Eleanor which was quite the coincidence. I got Louis, Liam got me and gave me a book and some Louis Vuitton heels to which I almost fainted. Eleanor got Liam, Sydney got Harry and she got him a nice wallet and boots, Harry got Garrett and he got him a cool watch and some bourbon which I wasn't to pleased, Sophia got Perrie, Niall got Zayn, and then Zayn got Sydney, Garrett got Niall, Perrie got Megan, and then Megan got Sophia. It was quite confusing at first but we got the hang of it. 

Each of the guys brought out their gifts for their girls and each other and it was all a huge gift trading thing, when me and Harry traded ours I gave him his first and I think he liked it. I wasn't sure how to tell. When he gave me mine he handed me a few different things, first one I opened was a Michael Kors watch, that I had been inlove with since forever. A notebook, I had wanted to start writing but I had never got into it. A perfume, and a Tiffany and Co. necklace that was stunning. The last one I opened was a 365 reasons I love you jar and I couldn't help but laugh that we thought of the same thing. That night ended blissfully as we all spent time together and laughed and had fun. But the boys had to go back on tour a few weeks later and it was back to the lonely schedule again. 

A few months later in the middle of Febuary I got a call, from Sophia saying that Perrie had gone into labour. She was only a week late, which was to be expected since due dates were hardly ever accurate. This was the beggining of many babies to be born. So I got me and Darcy ready and headed to the hospital, luckily the boys had been back for a week so there was 10 of us sitting in the waiting room anxiously waiting to hear the news. After what felt like forever Zayn comes out with a bright smile on his face. "It's a boy! We named him Luca!" he says excitedly. Cheers go out through the waiting room but we are soon told to be quite and keep our happiness to ourselves. We could not be more happy for the both of them. We hadn't even seen the child yet, but I knew it was going to be one of the most gorgeous babies in the world. He brought us back a few at a time, cuz crowding probably wouldn't be the smartest thing, and was I ever right. This baby was going to be the death of ladies when he was older. Heck even now he was. He had black hair like his daddy, but bright blue eyes like his mum, it was hard to tell who he looked like but for now I would say a mix of both. 

Just a month later out popped another baby Eleanor and Louis's. I felt bad for all the fans who wanted more shows. But the amount of children being born this year it would have to be on the minimum. On March 18th they had their baby, and it was the same as before all of us crowded in the waiting room when Louis comes out. Zayn and Perrie wanted their baby to be a suprise, which is why we didn't know if it was going to be a boy or a girl. But we already knew Louis's was a girl so we just waited to hear the name. And soon enough he comes out "She is the most gorgeous girl in the world! We named her Freya!" he says. What a gorgeous name. Freya Tomlinson. 

-----------------------------------

My goodness, baby after baby after baby!! I thought I would leave the birth of their child untill next update! There is officially 2 chapters left in this book! Hope you enjoyed! 

-Hannah(: