Chapter 18- All Consuming Love

Alright guys.. I have explaining to do as to why I never post.. But I can sum it up into a few things.. My boyfriends mom is in the hospital in critical condition and has been ever since we started school. I'll tell you one thing, university is a lot of work. But it's worth it in the end. Coming off of that I never have time for much of anything, work, school, and then spending time with my boyfriend and his family. But I try, it may take a while for me to update things. But I am trying so here we have it another part for you lovely readers. Nearly 10 thousand reads. This is mental you guys. Hope you enjoy.

-Cassie's POV- 

2 months. In two months I would be getting married to the love of my life. Then why is this happening. You are getting married Cassie. Why are you doing this. 

"Cass, what are you doing here" Harry says as he opens the door and sees my face. I dont know Harry, I dont know. 

"Can we uhm talk" I stutter. He broke up with Chloe about 2 weeks ago, I bet you are wondering why.

~Flashback~

It was a saturday night, the whole group was over. We were having one of our usual hangouts. Megan and Garrett were having there babies in a little over a month! We couldn't be more extatic for them. They were having a girl and a boy. Which is just great. Friends for Matthew and Darcy. But as we were sitting around in my living room, I could not look away from Harry, who had Chloe in his lap and meanwhile I was over here sitting in my fiance's arms. But the only thing I was thinking about was Harry. They laughed and smiled and joked around with each other and I felt tiny bits of jealousy each time. It's just wedding gitters. I had been convincing myself for the past 2 months. Everytime I see them together I convince myself it's just the gitters. But it's becoming less convincing. 

Then it happened. As I was looking away I catch Megan's gaze on me and at that moment I knew I was busted. Completely busted. I gave her a pathetic smile and for the rest of the night I did not look back at Harry until, they kissed. I mean I had seen this a million times before but this time it hit me hard. I stood up offered an apologetic smile and excused myself saying I was just going to the bathroom. I headed down the hall to my room and closed the door behind me taking a seat on my bed puting my head in my hands as I tried to breathe normal. The door squeked open and I didn't bother looking up, knowing it was either Liam or Megan. But then I heard his voice.

"Cass, what's wrong?" Harry asks, I knew his voice from anywhere. He closed the door behind him and took a seat beside me. I stood up immediately. Not trusting myself being that close to him. He looked at me confused and I knew he wouldn't leave me alone till I told him. Though telling him could change everything. I leaned against my wall and sighed.

"I can't uhm.. I can't stand seeing you with her.. I think it's going to drive me crazy" I mutter out. I looked up to try and see what he was thinking. But all he did was stare at the wall beside me. He did that for a few minutes and I could tell just by the look on his face that he was angry. 

"You don't get to do this Cassie. You don't get to say that I can't be with other girls! I have not said anything about you and Liam. I do not come and try to break you off, I do not storm out of the room when you kiss him, I have not tried to ruin your wedding, because I just wanted you to be happy. Though I see that you can't be decent enough to do the same to me. I am not going to remain single just to keep your heart at ease Cass. I can't do that. I wont." he said his voice close to a scream. As I took it all in my eyes began to water and I had no clue why, it was true. I could not be this unfair. I wasn't planning on leaving Liam, so why should I be able to say this to him. But without even letting this process through my brain I spit out.

"I know ok. I know I don't deserve to say any of this. I know you have been nothing but good. I want you to be happy more than anything in this world Harry, believe me I do. But I don't want Chloe to be the girl that makes you happy" hes about to say something else, but before he does I say "I want to be the one that makes you happy" He gasps as I say that and he just stares into my eyes. 

"So what than Cass, do I end it with Chloe...?" he asks me and deep down I know that I shouldn't be doing this. I know that this is unfair but I nod my head looking at the ground. "Say it out loud Cassie" he begs. Needing to hear the words, "Yes Haz, end it with Chloe for me" I say breathlessly. That may have been the biggest mistake. But I feel a weight lifted off my shoulders. 

~Back to reality~

Yup that happened. Later on that night after everyone left he broke up with her and I got a text from him saying "its done". I deleted it right away, feeling horrible. As if I was cheating on Liam but he was asleep and I couldn't help but smile at the thought. 

Harry invited me inside and closed the door. "What is it Cass" he says looking at me trying to read me figure out what I am about to say. 

"You know what I am here for Harry" I say not meeting his eyes. 

"Cass look at me" he almost demands. I look up to meet his gorgeous green eyes and it clears my doubt. Right now it's just Harry and I, just Harry and I. I slam my lips against his and wrap my arms around his neck. Needing him to kiss me back. To hold me reassuring that I am his. He doesn't at first and I can tell he is hesitant but he soon does. He picks me up and carries me over to his couch and we just sit there. It's just me and him, and it all felt so right. Until his phone rings and he gets up putting me down on the couch and walking out of the room. I am gasping for air trying to re-collect myself from what just happened. There is so much wrong with what just happened so much. But it could not have felt more right. He soon comes back and sits beside me, for a minute just looking in my eyes. He is about to say something but before he does I do.

"Harry do you still love me?" I ask fullheartedly. He looks speechless as he stares at me as if he it trying to find the right words. 

"Cass, I uh... I dont know how to answer this" he says not looking at me. My mind begins to race and it's as if the sensible side of my brain has just awakened and I realise all that I have done wrong, though my heart feels like it has just been slammed into by a train and I cannot control the tears forming in my eyes as I slowly stand up and run out of his flat. He screams after me and I know he's running too but this does not stop me. Nothing could. I get back to mine slam and lock the door behind me and run to my room. It felt like the breakup's all over again. Though the part that seems to always hurt the most is the fact that he doesn't love me, and that I am still fullheartedly, all consumingly, inlove with him. I fear that I always will be.. 

------------------------------------------------------

BOOM. Kinda a bit of a short chapter. But I gotta say, I LOVE IT! Hope you all have enjoyed it too! I'll see ya real soon 

Follow

Comment and 

Check out my other stories

-Hannah(: