Chapter 4: Maybe Remembering Isn't A Good Thing

Sorry I haven't updated in a while been really busy but here you go.

*

-Cassie's POV-

"You don't remember us?" Liam asks. 

"Doctor whats wrong? Why can't she remember who we are?" Harry asks. 

"She seems to be facing some memory loss, it happens all the time. Even though she might never be able to remember these past couple months she might" he said leaving the room.

"No I don't know who you are" she says confused. They all introduced themselves Harry went last.

"Hi angel i'm Harry, it's lovely to meet you" he says starting to tear up. 

"Mummy your tummy. I-I-I think I remember you had baby where is it?" she asks.

"Hun you remember? Do you remember anything else?" I ask.

"My song those boys I think One Diwection" she says.

The boys started singing. 

"Yeah mummy those boys they my fwiends. Wiam, Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Hawwy" she says pointing to each of them.

"Wait no, Hawwy is something else. He my best friend right?" she says.

"yeah thats right" I say. 

*6 months later* 

Darcy has got her memory back but the only thing she doesn't remember is that Harry is her dad. 

"Darcy baby we are going for your checkup now" I say. She comes running down the hall. *

Once we arrived they checked her up and the doctor asked to speak to me.

"If the only thing she doesn't remember is that Harry is her father I think that if you tell her she will most likely remember who he is. I think it has been long enough she is ready" he tells me.

"You really think so?" I ask. He just shakes his head and says "whenever you are ready".

I took her home. Okay I think it is time.

"Darcy I need to tell you something very important" I say seriously.

"Okay mummy what is it?" she asks.

"You know Harry right?" I ask.

"mhhm" 

"Well he is your daddy" I say. I look at her face she looks like she is deep in thought. After what seemed like forever she finally says. 

"He is! Mummy I remember! Can we call him right now! I need to tell him!" she screams running to get the phone. 

*RING RING RING RING* (phone call mode) Darcy puts it on speaker phone.

Harry: Hello 

Darcy: Hi Daddy! 

Harry: Darcy! When did you remember? 

Darcy: Today! I can't wait to see you daddy!

"Harry get off the phone come do that again it felt nice" I hear a girl giggle.

Darcy: Oh daddy who is that is she friend.

"Excuse me Darcy" I say my voice cracking. 

Cassie: Oh Hey Harry mind if I talk to this girl you are with.

(random girl): Hello

Cassie: alright I suggest you leave Harry right now because I am his girlfriend and he has a daughter and it took time to get her to finally remember him so please just stay away. I say starting to cry.

(random girl): maybe it was best she didn't remember because now she will have to remember the fact that daddy is with another girl bye

*hangs up phone* 

Maybe she should have never remebered.

 *

Sorry its a short chapter please give me feedback if you want the next chapter to be up soon

Comment 

-Hannah