Chapter 21: Moving Out

What's happening guys! I've been away for a little while, and my updates have been lacking. For reasons of which you know of. But I mean it's the giving season, and I would have posted sooner but i've been spending the break I have from school with my family and friends. I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

-Cassie's POV-

The exiting of the flat was quite dramatic, as dramatic of any seperation between two parents could be. If only Liam knew we were only travelling a few doors down. I knew that once he found out he would feel, betrayed. I feel as if we were both cheating and both got what we deserved, which was to be seperated but I have a strong feeling this relationship of friends will not work out once he finds out. As we drag our suit cases down the quite hall towards Harry's room all you can hear is my little toodler's sniffling. It was breaking my heart, and I knew there wasn't much I could do to make her feel better. 

"Darcy, guess where we are going" I say to her trying to sound excited. She looks up at me and shakes her head.

"I don't know where we are going mummy, we just left our family" she says to me wiping the tears away from her eyes. 

"Baby, we're going to go be with Daddy. Doesn't that sound fun?" I say to her trying to keep a positive attitude. She just nods her head and continues walking in the direction of Harry's flat. Once we arrive I knock on the door, but there was no answer. So I just opened the door which was unlocked, "Harry?" I say before opening the door completely to go in. He was there, on the couch, but not alone. Chloe was sat beside him. I turned around right away. They could have been only talking but, from the amount of times this has happened. I know that they probably weren't only talking. 

"Cassie, my gosh. Don't just assume the worst right away. Chloe wanted to know why I broke up with her, and I figured it was only fair to give her an explanation. I wasn't cheating on you Cass, I know I have done you wrong in the past more than once. But never again, I swear on it. I will spend the rest of my life, working hard to give you the amazing life you deserve. I had stoped walking to listen to his little speech, and then I realised Darcy wasn't even with me. She must have not came with me when I stormed out. I was a stubborn girl, ask anyone. I refused to admit I was wrong in this case and continued looking in the direction I was set to go in. But as I did I realised I had lost and gave in and slowly turned around looking to see Darcy in Harry's arms, and him standing there looking over at me. I turned my suit case around and marched towards him looking at the ground. Ashamed that I had gone to think the worse. 

"Sorry" I mutter and kiss his cheek as I walk by. I walk into his flat and see Chloe sitting there and I suddenly feel very awkward, then I look to her face and notice her eyes are watering. They had been dating for only a few months, so the possibility of her being inlove with him hadn't crossed my mind once. But maybe she was, and now him telling her that he hadn't and wasn't going to feel the same way could be crushing her. "Hi chloe" I said awkwardly. She looked at me and nodded her head. I couldn't blame her for only giving me that. I walked past her and down the hall and put my suitcase in his room. I then walked over to where I knew Darcy's room was for when she stayed here. It was a pastel pink, and she was fairly spoiled with the amount of furniture and toys she had. Perks of having a superstar dad, I guess. I hear Darcy's suitcase clicking along the hardwood floor as she drags it down to her room, she comes in says hi to me and runs back out. She was being fairly cheery, but I guess that was just because she was here with dad. Dad, dad, dad, dad. Harry is her dad, we are going to be a family. I leave her room and go out to see Harry saying goodbye to Chloe with a sympathetic smile on his face. Then with that she leaves and we spend the rest of the night cuddling and watching disney movies. 

The next day, would be moving day. I wake up and go to the living room and see all the guys playing with Darcy, I couldn't help but smile. This was my family. "I've got to say Cassie, I never thought you would actually leave Liam" Louis says to me.