Chapter 27: Butterfly Kisses

Guess who's back, back, back, back again. 
Hahaha hey guys. I am pleased to give you what you have all been waiting for ba da da da. 

-Harry's POV-

Today was the day. The day that I had technically been waiting my whole life for. Standing at the end of the aisle surrounded by my family and friends, waiting for the love of my life to walk down. 

-Cassie's POV-

I couldn't believe this was happening. My heart was racing, my body shaking. My hair and makeup was done, and now I just had to put on the dress. I slid it on and with the help of my friends picking and poking at me trying to fix me up to get ready. I turn around and look in the full length mirror and have to hold back the tears. It was all I could ever imagine. Behind me stood my mum and dad, my mum wiping away the tears that had fallen. "Our little girl is getting married" my mum says to my dad. My dad wasn't much of a softie but even he was struggling to keep the tears back. 

"You'll do great girl!" said Megan followed by many other encouragments from my friends and mum. It was convenient that each of mine and Harry's bridal party were coupled up. The music starts and the first couples go out. I take a deep breath trying to hold myself together. Darcy soon follows out throwing her little flower petals and the crowd breaks out in 'awe's'. When the music changed and que'd my song to play I took one last deep breath and said to my dad "Don't let me fall ok?" 

"Never" he replies and then we start. At first i'm focussed on my feet making sure not to trip over the ends of my dress, but when I look up and see Harry at the end I feel as if I could run 10 miles in these heels and dress to get to him. The smile that is on my face could not be erased. 

-Harry's POV-

When I see her come out the whole world seems to stop. It felt like I couldn't breathe, the air was just swept right out of me. I hadn't realised there were tears coming out of my eyes untill I see her laugh to herself and I can't help but laugh too as I wipe them away. She couldn't have gotten to me soon enough. "Man do I love you" I say as her dad hands her off to me with her hands in mine, at this moment I felt like we could take over the world. The pastor went through with his speech and then it came to our vows. I had been practicing this for years, planning on what I would say to her. 

"From this day on, I choose you. I will tresure our friendship and love you; today, tomorrow and forever. I will trust and honour you. I will encourage you and believe in you, even when you doubt yourself. I promise to be faithful and always support your hopes, dreams, and goals. I promise you my trust, my devotion, my tenderness and my love. As I have given you my hands to hold, so I give you my life to keep. I love you" I say. There are tears streaming down her face and same with mine, as I wipe hers away she wipes mine all I want to do is kiss her. But I wait. 

-Cassie's POV-

Vows. I've never been good at writing much of anything in my life. So these vows may be simple, but I put a lot of thought and work into them. I take a deep breath and smile at him. "I ask you of three things, Do not steal, lie or cheat. But if you must steal, steal away my sorrows, and if you do lie, lie with me for the rest of our lives, and if you do cheat, cheat death because a life without you, is a life not worth living" I say. The pastor could not speak fast enough.

"Since it is your intention to marry, join your right hands and declare your consent. Do you take Cassie Gordon to be your lawful wedded wife to have and behold from this day on, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?" he says. 

"Yes" he says. "I mean I do" he corrects him self and a laugh escapes my lips but I get a hold of myself before I break out laughing. 

"Cassie Gordon do you take Harry Styles to be your lawful wedded husband, to have and behold from this day on, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?" he says to me.