Chapter 15: Bringing Back The Past

-Cassie's POV-

It's been a month since the whole thing went down. Harry talked management out of fighting for custody. Thank god for that. Harry and Chloe had started dating. Which I found them super cute together. Megan and Garrett figured out that the babies were due in the end of may approximetly. Liam and I decided we were going to get married on the 23 of June. And Matthew was 6 now. A lot has happened in just one month. It was hard to believe that Christmas was only a month away. We were going to fly out to Hollywood to spend christmas with his family this year. I haven't even officially met them yet only spoken to them on the phone and via skype so I guess you could say I was just a bit scared. They knew we were getting married and really wanted to meet Darcy and I. They were super nice people from what i've gathered. Suprisingly. This past month has had no drama really. It was relaxing not having to worry all the time. But of course since I had made a fool of myself on live telivision everyone knew me now. So whenever we are out and someone notices it causes a bit of a scene. Remember how I said I wanted to be a teacher well I applied for a college in town. It was scary I didn't remember what it felt like to have to submit stuff like that. That was about 2 weeks ago. I have been anxiously waiting for the letter. 

"Mummy can we go to the park!" Darcy begged. She was used to being without Matthew now and usually just played by herself. But occasionally she would ask to go to the playground and I couldn't decline. I put on a white oversized sweater and some black leggings and my light grey boots. I put some black jeans on Darcy and a little blue and black plaid shirt and just put on her grey jacket. It was starting to get colder out so I bundled her up in her winter coat. I guess having a teenage mum did have some perks such as you are an incredibly styish kid and others. 

The park wasn't very full since most kids were at school but there was one other little girl playing with her mum. Darcy's favourite part of the park was the slide. Which kid didn't love the slide. She would climb up and go down over and over agian and never got bored of it. By now I was fairly cold and I could only assume she would be aswell since her nose had begun to turn red. Matthew's school would almost be out soon as well so we decided it was time to go. We walked back home and got straight into my car and headed to go pick him up. We were a couple minutes early so we just stood outside waiting for them to come out. But when they came out in there little groups I saw Matthew walking beside this cute little girl who had to have been the same age as him. Just then within the blink of an eye I saw him lean in give her a quick kiss and run over towards us as fast as he could. I could tell Darcy saw that because of the look on her face. 

"Ooo who was that Matthew" I say purposly trying to mess with him. 

"That's Lilah mummy" he says smiling. 

"Why did you kiss her girls have cooties! Now you have cooties!" Darcy screamed running away from Matthew with a disgusted look on her face. 

"Darcy! Girls and boys dont have cooties. We are suppose to kiss that is normal like mummy and daddy" he said. What is going on. What happened to my little boy that was grossed out by girls last month. Oh Liam will love to hear this. We got home and I began cooking dinner and let the kids watch their cartoons. When Liam got home I thought of a way to show him Matthew's new found opinion. So I straight out kissed him infront of the kids which we didn't tend to do since they got grossed out by it. But after I finished kissing him I heard Darcy's usual complaints but Matthew did not say a word he simply smiled in our direction and turned back to the tv. I could tell Liam was shocked and I brought him into the kitchen to explain it to him. 

"Wait so let me get this straight Matthew kissed a girl today?" he asks still obviously confused. 

"Yes he kissed Lilah and then ran as fast as he could towards us you should have seen it he didn't even care that we were looking. My goodness I would have been so scared to do that infront of my parents when I was 6 let alone now I still feel weird doing it" I reply to him.