Chapter 24: Family At The Happiest Place On Earth

Double Updates are my favourites :)

-Cassie's POV-

It was 8 o'clock in the morning we had just woken up and I was making Darcy some mickey pancakes. We were planning on leaving in 3 days since her birthday was only 5 away. We still had not gotten a call from Matthew and I was beggining to think he wouldn't call and I didn't know what we would do. But this morning at 8 the phone rang and I picked it up still only half awake. 

"Hello" I say tiredly. 

"Hi mummy, it's Matthew" he says. A smile spreads across my face. 

"Hi baby how are you, what time is it there?" I ask confused. It was 8 hours behind us. It must have been like 1 am there.

"It's one o'clock in the morning. I haven't talked to you in a long time and wanted to talk to you and Darcy" he says sniffling. I could tell he was upset about something. 

"What's wrong?" I ask frowning. 

"I miss you guys so much. I want to see you" he says crying. 

"Shh baby it's ok" I signal for Harry to take Darcy out of the room, he nods his head. We were keeping this trip a suprise. "Guess what?" I say

"What mummy" he says.

"We are all coming to come and see you!" I say excitedly into the phone. 

"Really!!" he almost screams. 

"Shh baby, you don't want to wake up daddy and danica" I say but couldn't help but smile. "Listen, I need you to ask if you can go spend this weekend with grandma and grandpa. Because then we can come and pick you up and hang out with us for a little while. That sound good?" 

"Yes yes yes" 

"But this needs to be a secret. Do not tell daddy or danica, ok promise?"

"Yes I promise. I will ask if I can go this weekend and then I see you right" he says. 

"Yes Matthew that's exactly it! I will see you in 5 days baby. Just 5 days" I say and he say bye and that he loves me and I reply with the same thing. Now I have to try and convince Liam's parents that this has to happen. I don't know how hard this will be, they did use to like me. But i'm not sure how much he has told them. I look through my contacts and click Liam's mum. My heart was racing there was a possibility that they would say no and then I have no clue what we would do. It rings a few times and I soon hear her american accent come through the phone and I freeze. 

"Hello" she says. "Hello" she says again.

"Hi, hi. Sorry it's uhm Cassie" I say awkwardly.

"Cassie, why on earth are you calling here" she says angerly. Yup he's told them, but I assume he hasn't told them the whole thing.

"So what all has he told you?" I ask and she begins.

"He say's you were cheating on him ever since you got engaged, and that you treated him and Matthew like garbage.." and she continues on like this and it didn't take long for me to break out balling. "Cassie, why on earth would you be the one crying after how you treated them?" she says to be angerly. 

"That is all a lie Mrs. Court. He had been cheating on me since we got engaged, with the Danica girl that he brought out there. I love those boys with all my heart, they were my world and when they left without telling anyone, mine and Darcy's hearts were crushed. He left us ma'am. He cheated on me. He told me he only wanted to marry me so I could be the mother of his son. He told me to my face he was using me and that he didn't love me" I say balling my eyes out. I can hear her crying on the other line.