Chapter 29: Emily Grace Styles

Alright guys here it is! Hope you enjoy!

-Cassie's POV-

Was I right about getting Darcy and Matthew there iPad's deffinetly, they skype all the time. I mean there are some down falls to it. As in she is up in the middle of the night skyping him. So I do take it away at night. Since if they can they usually skype 3 times a day. Which is not necessarily enough for them. But it is quite often if you consider that he is going to school and also hiding it from Liam. It's only been a month of them having them, but they still have managed to do it everyday. I talk to him sometimes but he mostly wants to talk to her. The baby was coming any day now. I was getting impatient, I just wanted to meet my baby. We had decided not to figure out the sex of the baby, and just leave it a suprise. But I have to admit the suspense was killing me. A few times I was tempted to figure out the sex while Harry was away, but obviously I didn't. Darcy was getting impatient too, I kept telling her it was coming soon and she just wanted it to come. Harry got home a few days ago. He would only have 2 weeks off before going away to finish off the tour, which I believed was not nearly enough but he would be back in a few months.

A few days had past and I could feel the date was getting close. Getting up to pee every hour on the hour was not exactly something I had loved throughout this pregnancy and for the first time I thought I had just peed my pants one night and was highly embarassed. What was I going to tell Harry. But I soon after realised it wasn't me peeing my pants it was my water breaking, and that I did not hesitate to tell Harry.

"Harry! Harry wake up!" I screamed shaking his body. 

"Cass. Cass whats wrong!" he woke up and screamed. 

"The baby's coming!" I said excitedly. With that he jumped out of bed. I had already had my hospital bag packed since I was patiently waiting for this day to come for what felt like ages. He was by my side in a second, panicking asking if I was in pain. "Harry! I'm fine! Go get Darcy ready!" I said I hobbled over to grab my bag and felt my first contraction. I doubled over holding my stomach. Harry was next to me in an instant. He had no idea what was going on and was freaking out. "Harry, Harry i'm ok! It's just a contraction" I said with a laugh. He was freaking out more than I was. He went back to Darcy and then we were ready to go. I had, had a few more contractions on the way to the hospital in which both Darcy and Harry were freaking out, which only caused me to laugh which seemed to cause more pain. 

We got there and I realised we hadn't called anyone yet so no one was here to be with Darcy. So we headed into the room we had got to get ready in with Darcy, but luckily our friends and parents arrived soon and took her away and Megan was by my side. I wasn't dialated very much so we spent a few hours just waiting, going through contractions. Soon enough they were more frequent and got worse and that's how the nurses knew I was close. Within 20 minutes I had began pushing, screaming in pain I squeezed Harry's and Megan's hands. After a few pushes out came our baby crying loud. I was crying too of joy. "It's a girl" the nurse says and I look at Harry a smile across my face, tears brimming his eyes. April 10 2016 our baby girl was born. 

"You big baby" I said shaking his hand. He laughed down at me and wiped away his tears. They hand her to me and I cant help but let out a few tears. "We did it baby" I say. 

"You did it baby" he says correcting me. I just shake my head and smile down at her. 

"Any name ideas?" Megan asks. I look at her and look at Harry and we nod our heads. 

"Emily Grace Styles" we say simotaneously. 

"That's beautiful" she replies with a smile. Megan heads out to tell everyone the news and Harry and I just sit there staring at our baby in awe. It doesn't take long before we hear our other baby's feet against the sound of the hospital floor running to our room. Soon she is at the door and runs towards us trying to hop up, Harry brings her up and she looks at her sister.