Chapter 3: I'm Sorry

Hello there lovely people updating now on my computer. I figured its only fair I keep updating so here we go.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 -Cassie's POV-

"Mummy im not hungwy! I just want to see Daddy!" Darcy cried. 

"Hun believe me I do too but he had to go to work we arent going to see him for a while" I reply sympathetically. She just frowns looking like she is about to cry. Just while we were eating Heather walked in.

"Wook mummy its that mean girl that was at daddys last night!" Darcy screamed. I just picked her up and walked out leaving the money on the counter. We were driving to the store to pick up some groceries when my phone started ringing

*BEEP BEEP* *INCOMING CALL FROM HARRY <3* shoot im driving. But Darcy wants to talk to him I shouldnt be doing this. (phone call mode)

Me: Hello sorry Haz cant drive but speak to Darcy

Harry: oh okay *hands the phone to darcy*

Darcy: Hi daddy

Harry: Hi hun sorry we didnt get to say goodbye I miss you already!

Darcy: Daddy I miss you too will you be home soon?

Daddy: Probably not for a while hun but I gotta get going can I have a quick word with your mum? *i turned around to get the phone not seeing the light go read*

"Mummy watch out!" Darcy screamed. I looked forward only to see a car coming at the side of me. CRASH. I was starting to fade out I looked at Darcy she was screaming and crying.

"It will be okay baby girl just hold on to my hand" I said barely whispering.That was the last thing I said before blacking out.

-Harry's POV-

CRASH! 

"It will be okay baby girl just hold my hand" I heard Cassie whisper. 

"Darcy! Darcy are you there princess speak to me!" I screamed into the phone the boys looking at me as if I was crazy.

"Daddy my bowdy hurts daddy. Mummy is asweep she not waking up. I scared daddy" she says barely loud enough to hear.

"Baby hold on there people are coming to help they will be there soon. Stay strong for me baby girl okay? Stay strong" I say my voice cracking. I was having troubles staying strong myself 2 of the girls I love the most were just in a car crash. 

"Daddy stay with me pwease Daddy dont leave" she says her voice getting weaker at the end.

"Stay in there baby girl you can do it!' I scream into the phone. No reply. "Darcy you there?" I ask frantically. No reply. I burst out in tears hanging up the phone.

"Mate, mate whats going on!" Louis screams at me.

"I called them. I caused them to be in a crash! What if they die! They cant die!" I scream. Only causing me to break out in more tears. I see Zayn pull out his phone. But I just tuned my self out. Next thing I know I was being dragged out the hotel room and being told we were flying to London right away. 

*back in London*

We rush into the local hospital. "Cassie and Darcy Gordon they were in a crash! I need to see them!" I screamed. 

"Sir how did you know they were in a crash we havent called anyone yet?" she asked confused. 

"I was on the phone with them now please just tell me where they are!" i scream once again.