Chapter 14: Together Atlast

-Cassie's POV-

I was litterally fumming. But of course I was not going to scream at him infront of Darcy. 

"Do one of you mind taking Darcy somewhere please" I say smiling at one of the guys. They all agreed to take her somewhere else leaving me with Harry and Chloe. Once I was sure that she was out of the room I look towards Harry. 

"She's not staying here any longer. Harry you ruined it" I say trying to keep my calm.

"Cassie you know what they will do if you try and take her back" He says quietly not making eye contact with me. 

"Harry they can't just do that. They can't take her away from me" I say my voice betraying me as it cracks a litte. 

"You think I was them to. You think I want them to fucking take her away from you! Of course not! I didn't want her to come out here and have to have a fake mom. I wanted it to be just us guys and her. No random girl coming in. I wanted you to be her mom. No one else. I didn't know that she was going to actually use your life. It was all managment. 

"You knew it was my life and you still went along with it" I say looking over at the girl who had been quietly sitting there. 

"No of course I didn't they told me to say that. I didn't think it was actually someones life. I would never in a million years do that to anyone" she tells me. I knew she was telling the truth and I actually felt bad for her for getting dragged into this. 

"I am taking her home and if they try and stop me they will have to ply her out of my dead cold hands. There is no way I am letting her take her from me and if they do try and you even dare signing that paper that actually makes it happen. I hope you know that by doing that. You are taking away the only thing that keeps my life worth living. You met her a couple months ago! I raised her! I carried her! I was there for her when you weren't!" I scream at him. Trying to hold back the tears that were threatening to fall. 

"It's not my fault I didn't know! It's your fault you didn't tell me! It's your fault she grew up without a father! It's all your fault! So don't you dare try and blame it on me. Cause you know I can't do nothing about it" he screams back at me. If there was any sadness in my body it all was replaced by complete and utter anger after that. 

"How could you even say that! If you weren't to busy fucking, and 32 year old when I was sitting at home still madly inlove with you. You would have known! And you very well know that when I called you that night I was going to tell you. But no guess what you are fucking have sex with someone who is bloody 17 years older than you. That is fucking rape. Meanwhile I am sitting at home pregnant. Oh but after that call. I cried for days. I almost killed her. I almost killed her did you know that. I stopped eating. I didn't want to have her. Because you wouldn't be there to help me. But I pulled myself together until after she was born. She watched me cry myself to sleep for 2 years when I finally pulled myself together. Then ofcourse I had to fucking run into you at the ice cream shop and it all went down hill. I wish you were not at that ice cream shop. Because now she has a proper dad who will love her and not have to lie and who would proudly say in a heartbeat that I was the mother. He would even say that I am the mother of his own child. I am not but he would proudly say that. Because he loves me and he would do anything for me. Which is why I am madly inlove with him and not you" I tell him. He looks at me for a second before saying. 

"You are a shit mother. Darcy tells me all the time how she doesn't like the way you treat her. She even told me that she wishes Chloe was her mum and she just met her like 5 days ago. Comes to show what 3 years of shit parenting does hey?" he tells me. She wouldn't have said that. She couldn't have. The pain I felt after he said that was un-nameable. I couldn't take it. I fell to the ground sobbing. Sobbing. That's when she came running in.