Chapter 23: Welcome Home

Hey guys. So I should be studying for my exams coming up, but I weighed out my options and realised. I'll hold off on that for now! Gee guys your such a bad influence ;) joking love you lots. Hope you enjoy this chapter

-Cassie's POV-

Megan and the babies were over almost every day since they were born. Garrett was able to take 2 weeks off but had to return to work. So now its the five of us, two almost month old babies, two adults, and a toddler with the attention span of, well a 3 year old. I could not believe Darcy would be turning 4 in a little over a week. Harry and the rest of the boys were coming back tomorrow and I was over the moon excited I hadn't seen him in what felt like forever. I hadn't heard from Matthew recently which always gives me anxeity. But I know he's ok. 

"Mummy Kylie is crying!!" Darcy screams. Kylie was Darcy's new bestfriend, even though she couldn't do anything more than lie there and laugh at Darcy. But the babies were pretty fond of her. They were always laughing and smiling when they saw her. Since they couldn't play with her, Darcy did this thing where she brought all her toys into the room where we all were and just play with them infront of the babies, and they would just stare in awe. There is not many more adorable things than that. Megan stood up to go and get Kylie, she was probably just hungry. Darcy didn't quite understand why the babies cried. She figured it was her fault and got scared which I couldn't help but laugh at. 

"Meg, what should we do for her birthday. I have no idea" I say with a laugh. I've never been good with planning anything before, it was always Megan who helped me. I didn't quite know who we would invite since Darcy's only friends are un-mobile babies. But then I thought of something that was going to make Darcy happier than any party we could have. We would take her to LA to find Matthew. I know that the one thing she wants in this world, is to be with him. I just had to wait and hope he called soon. I picked up my phone to dial Harry's number and see what he thinks, when he picks up I am overjoyed to hear his voice.

"Hey babe" he says, and I melt. I still do everytime he calls me that.

"Hii, I have an idea of what we could do for Darcy's birthday" I say into the phone excitedly. 

"And what's that" he says. 

"Well.. If it wouldn't be a hassle. I think we should take her to LA to see Matthew. You and I both know that's the only thing she wants" 

"That's a great idea. Book the flights. I can't wait to see you tomorrow, I love you so much" 

"Ok I'll get right on that. I know baby, I can't wait to see you. I love you too bye" I say and hang up almost crying. I just wanted to see him so bad. I went to go get my laptop and booked the flight for the 3 of us. It wasn't first class, but that's ok. Now the wait, I was really hoping he would call soon. Either way we were going. It just depended on were we going to have to find him or not and when we did, how we were going to be able to see him without Liam and Danica knowing. The day could not have taken longer, it consisted of me changing diapers, me staring at a phone, me making meals, me staring at a phone, me putting Darcy to bed, me still staring at the phone. But my eyes began to drop and I fell asleep and all night the phone did not ring. 

The next morning I was waken up by a bouncing Darcy beside me on my bed. "Mummy, Daddy is coming home today!!" she screams while jumping up and down. When I realise this I check my phone right away. I completely forgot to set an alarm, but then I look at my phone and see that it's only 7. Right who needs an alarm when you have a toddler. Harry booked the earliest flight he could. But even that didn't get here untill 1pm. The day could not go bye fast enough. I got us ready and made us breakfast and finished all the chores, cleaned the house. But we still had extra time. So we decided to leave early. The airport was about 45 minutes away and it was only 11:15. Once we got there we still would have to wait more than an hour. But I was to impatient and so was Darcy, she could just play on the little play area they have.