Chapter 11: Goodbye's Suck

I'm gonna try something new and start to put what the day is in the story because that may just make it easier. Let me know if you like it better like that.

-Cassie's POV-

*September 3rd 2013*

"Nicole! What are you doing here" he says suprised and angerly. She tried to invite herself in but he stopped her. We didn't want her in our house. I took Darcy and Matthew down the hall to there bedrooms to go and play which ended up with them both in Matthew's room playing with their toys. I went back into the front area and walked over to the door where Nicole and Liam were standing. 

"Can we help you?" I ask politely. 

"Well I thought it was rather rude how you came and took my soon from me today. So I thought I should come and properally introduce myself to him and you and your daughter" she snarls. 

"Yeah you are not 'introducing' yourself to anyone. You decided to leave him and now he has his mum, his sister and me and that is all he needs. No crazy, obsessive women like you" Liam growls back. 

"I just want to get to know him. But if you don't want to let me I guess we could always go to court and handle it out through lawyers" she says smiling evily. Oh gosh she was horrible what did he see in this girl. 

"We already went to court 5 years ago when you decided you didn't want to be a part of his life and I believe the papers we signed said you were unfit to be a parent and I had full custody. I also believe it said that you were to stay away from him and if you were to come near him I could call the police. Which you pretty much kidnapped him your lucky I am not calling the police goodbye Nicole" he says slamming the door in her face. I smirked. I turned him around and kissed him. 

"You know angry Liam is kinda hot" I whispered in his ear. I could tell he was smirking as he came down to kiss me again since I was shorter than him. But like always we were inturpted by our little kids. 

"'Mummy. Daddy! Stop that's gross" Darcy says cringing. It was funny seeing how grossed out they got by just a kiss. Matthew came over to him telling him he had to tell him a secret. 

"Daddy. Girls have cooties you know?" he whispered. But I still heard him. I broke out laughing along with Liam.

"So who wants to watch a movie before we go to bed!" I say causing them to get super excited. 

"Beauty and Beast" Darcy attempted to say it was cute that she always got it wrong. So we never bothered to correct her. 

"No not another princess movie! I want to watch Nemo!!" Matthew whined.

"Yeah Darc it's Matthew's turn lets watch Nemo" Liam said. We started the movie when the phone began to ring. I looked to see who it was to see it was Harry. I answered right away.

"Hey Haz" I said happily. 

"Hey Cass. How've you been?" he asks. 

"Good good. Now why'd you call?" I ask. 

"Can I not just call and have a chat with my best mate? Well actually i'm calling because I wanna speak to Darcy" he says. 

"Well she is busy" I say jokingly. I walk over to the living room pausing the movie. "Darc daddy H wants to talk to you" I say. Her face lights up as a huge smile apears. She jumps off the couch running towards me. I hand her the phone and she puts it to her ear. 

"Hi Daddy" her cute little voice says. 

"Hey baby! I have a suprise for you!" I heard him say since I put it on speaker phone and Darcy wasn't exactly aware of that.