Chapter 17: 15 Year Olds Inlove?

Hey guys I cant believe ive been gone for so long. And as ive been gone this story has got 5000 reads, I nearly fell over when seeing that. Now I could list all the many reasons ive been gone all summer but I wont waste your time. I'm pretty sure you just want to get this story started. Am I right?

-Cassie's POV-

"Mummy I want to go play with Matthew" Darcy whined.

"Darc, Matthew's friend is over right now let them play by themselves" I tell her. She did not take that very well. Darcy was not used to not being able to hang out with her big brother but over the past couple weeks he has made some friends that he has told me about and one of them is over right now having a little play date, and Matthew has one rule and one rule only. When his friends are here Darcy cant play with them. Darcy hates that rule. She loves making new friends and she gets pretty worked up about the fact that she can't play with them.

"But I want too!!" she screamed back crossing her arms.

"But Darcy, Matthew and his friend are playing with cars and lego. You dont want to play with boy toys do you?" I asked knowing that would sell her. She wouldn't want to play with them now that they were playing with boy toys. She began shaking her head and ran off to I assume her room to play with her dolls. We had got her this princess doll set for christmas and they are her absolute favourite toys. The day went by fast and soon his friend was leaving and he was back to playing with Darcy which made her pretty happy. I had begun cooking dinner when I heard Liam coming through the door and like usual he came behind be and wrapped his arms around me and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before going off to say hi to the kids. What confused me, was when the door opened again. We weren't expecting anyone so who on earth could that be. Panic shot through my mind and I grabbed the closest thing to me. Which was a pan. Right Cassie you are going to beat someone with a pan. I held the pan infront of me and slowly tip toed out the kitchen and screamed when I saw two giant people with hoods on stomping off there boots. They turned around fast when I realised it was Harry and Chloe, I sighed relieved that someone was not coming to kill us. Harry burst out laughing.

"What were you gonna do beat us with a pan" he says inbetween breaths. I just glared at him and asked what they were doing here. "Well we wanted to just hangout tonight and stuff, Chloe wants to get to know you guys and yeah" he says so I nodded my head.

"I dont think I have enough food for all of us" I said. I mean how could I have known they would show up in parkas and scare the crap out of me and then expect food.

"Yeah we know, we already ate" Chloe says smiling. I smiled back at her and then look down at there hands which are locked with each other and suddenly my smile fades.

"Feel free to go and make yourselves comfortable" I say trying to smile again. They both nod before heading off to the living room. We have an open bar that can see out into the living room so I am able to see them as I mix the salade that I was making. I couldn't help but stare as Harry took his hands in hers and began to blow onto them to try and warm them up. He must have made some joke as usaul because she broke out laughing and then he began laughing and there they were on my couch laughing and staring at each other bright eyed and it was then that I felt the jealousy that I hadn't felt in a long time and I shook myself out of it right away. I finished of the lasagna and salad and sorted it out for my family. There ended up being extras so I offered some to Harry and Chloe and they gladly accepted. So much for having dinner. Our dinning room table was pretty big so it fit us all and as we all ate, Harry and Chloe could not stop playing footsy and giggling at each other like school kids. Suddenly I wasn't so hungry and took mine into the kitchen and began packing up the leftovers for tomorrow. I then heard Harry say that he would come and help clean up and they could go pick out some games for us to play and then a movie. I cursed inside. I did not know what was going on with me. Maybe just the noraml wedding gitters. I mean I was getting married in 4 months. We had began planning right away so we were almost done with the planning just a bit left to go. I began washing the dishes before putting them in the dish washer.