1. USJ Attack!

Rinji was going to have to do a lot of work to catch up with the others

Rinji was going to have to do a lot of work to catch up with the others. He missed the first few weeks of school because of air travel. It was early in the morning before homeroom class started. A few of class 1A was still trying to come in the classroom. The others were already there, either stand around talking, or sitting in their seats relaxing. Rinji was at his desk looking through his phone at the news reports this morning about All might. Even if he's down to a few hours a day he still finds time to be a hero before school starts. Rinji was really proud of his uncle any hopes he can have the termination that he has. Around this time he finally put his phone in his pocket, and looked up. He noticed that Iida was quickly making his way to the front podium. "OK everyone be quiet, and take your seats! Class is going to start soon!" He said waving his hands up in the air. Rinji quickly looked around and noticed that everyone was in their seats... Someone said, "You're the only one that's not in their seat!" Iida looked defeated and disappointed at himself.

"Their right.."

It's only been a few days since they agreed on that he should be the class president. Rinji thought to himself maybe it would've been better if Momo could've been president instead of vice president. He still doesn't know a lot about his classmates, but what he has seen, he thinks that she has what it takes to be a true leader.

Finally Mr. Aizawa made his way in to the classroom. "Today's training will be a little different, you will have three instructors. Me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you." Almost everyone had a surprise look on their face. Sero quickly raised up his hand to ask a question. "Sir! What kind of training is this?" Mr. Aizawa lifted up a card and said, "Rescue. We will be dealing with natural disasters, shipwreck stuff like that. Some of the students cheered, but others showed worried and discussed. "Sounds like we're in for a big workout." Kaminari said, and Ashibo seemed really excited. "Totally!" Everyone started to make their own comments on how excited they are, but Mr. Aizawa put that to a quick stop. "Guys, I'm not finished yet."

[Gasp.]

"What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes..." Mr. Aizawa said with no expression on his face, as he lifted up a remote, and push the button. Everyone quickly look to the left to the far wall seeing secret shelves come out. "... But keep in mind if you haven't gotten Used to them yet and they might limit your abilities. This special training is at an off-campus facility, so will be taking a bus to get there. That's all. Start getting ready." Mr. Aizawa walked away from the podium most likely to rest his eyes, while everyone else made their way to their costumes.

When Rinji finally got done changing he made his way outside, where he seen Izuku, and Uraraka talking. It was something about Izuku's outfit. Rinji could tail that he was wearing his PE clothes. Before Rinji could say anything to Izuku A loud whistle could be heard. It was from Iida trying to get everyone's attention and making sure they get on the bus a certain way.