New Scripts

"Hey there baby." I heard Colby say before I had even crossed the threshold of the room.

"How'd you know it was me. I could've been one of the girls, hell I could've even been one of the guys." I said with a laugh.

"I know your footsteps. I pay attention to these things. Besides I made strict orders that you were the only person allowed within fifteen feet of this conference room." He said turning around to face me.

"Well then you've got a point babe." I said giggling.

"I've missed you beautiful." He said standing and crossing the room to meet me. Once he reached me he pulled me into a tight hug and kissed my forehead.

"Babe, you've only been away from me for less than five hours."

"Any time spent away from you is an eternity Princess Ariel." He replied with another kiss to my forehead.

"Now, now. Prince Eric are you getting all romantic on me? Have you gone soft?" I said with a small giggle.

"Well my dear princess it's hard to not be romantic with the most beautiful woman in the world by my side." This time he bent down and kissed me.

I know it sounds cliche but this was one of the most perfect kisses I had ever experienced. He was so gentle and sweet about it and it was honestly all I'd ever dreamed as a little girl that kissing would be. After the kiss broke I stood there in a typical romcom fashion in a dazed love haze.

"Earth to babygirl." Colby said snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"Hi, hey, yeah. I'm here."

"You feeling okay there babe?" He said with a small chuckle.

"I'm feeling fantastic Mr. Lopez." I said with a smile.

We started putting up decorations throughout the conference room. Setting up took almost four hours between getting all of the chairs and everything in the right place and putting all the actual table decorations down and trying to make it look nice without giving too much away. I didn't want to have people walking in and automatically knowing why they were there. We weren't just making an announcement we were having a party. Tonight we were going all out seeing as the next nine months weren't going to be all that great.

"Are you ready to announce our love to the world tonight babygirl?" Colby asked as he turned to me with the biggest grin on his face.

"Of course I am my love, not like our fans haven't been shipping us together since I joined the business."

"Well yeah, you're right. I just can't wait to see the looks on their faces when the future Mrs. Lopez walks down that ramp with me tonight."

"You really have gone soft Mr. Lopez, being all sweet and romantic. What happened to my badass?"

"Just you wait Princess, you'll see later that your badass is alive and well."

"Is that a threat or a promise Prince Eric?"

"Oh that's a promise babygirl." He winked at me before he closed the distance between us and wrapped me up in his arms. In that moment I knew more than ever before that he was the one for me. I could spend the rest of my life wrapped in those strong arms and be perfectly happy. I heard footsteps approaching from outisde of the conference room but I was far too happy to move.

"Hate to break up the love fest between the two of you but Paul and Stephanie want you in the office real quick before the show gets started!" I heard Joe shout as I turned to face the doorway.

"Yeah, yeah Le, we're coming! Hey, wait didn't Colby tell everyone not to come within fifteen feet of here?" I said with a chuckle.

"Hey, it's not my fault the bosses want you guys but they're busy and the only other two people who know that you guys are here are Jon and I."