Trouble?

"Baby, come on you've got to wake up. Like now. Babe!! Babyyyyy! Babe come on." I felt myself being shaken and I didn't know what was going on, all I know is I don't want to move. "Ariel Nicole Simmons! Wake up right now." As I came to I realized that it was Colby trying to wake me. I still didn't want to move at all. I knew that it was important to wake up if he was being so violent about waking me but I still did not want to hear it. "ARIEL. WAKE UP!" He shouted at me.

"Alright, I'm up. I'm up. Jeez Colby there's no need to be such a prick."

"I'm not trying to be a prick baby. We were supposed to be on the bus about fifteen minutes ago. We need to get down there like now. Nick and Dani are already there and so is all of our stuff. We're just seemingly missing one more passenger. A.k.a the future Mrs. Colby Lopez not waking her ass up."

"Colby Tyler Lopez. Don't cop that attitude with me. So I'm groggy. I am getting up and I will be on the bus in less than five minutes. I don't care if I go outside in this unlike most people," I responded with a hint of attitude, less than that of my future husband's.

"Okay well then lets goooo," He responded with a twinge of sarcasm.

"Colby Tyler. Don't fucking test me."

"Ariel, what has gotten into you?" He asked sounding a tad concerned now.

"Nothing I'm just really tired. You kept me up all night. Remember?" I replied with slight anger in my voice.

"Yes, I remember fondly," He returned with a devilish grin.

"Yeah yeah lover boy we all know you're super proud of yourself." I said groggily.

By this time we were already outside walking to the buses. I didn't bother getting dressed or even fixing my hair for that matter. Quite frankly I didn't care what anyone besides Colby had to say, and he wasn't complaining. We quickly found our bus considering it was one of the last ones in the lot. I recognized the bus for the Fatu boys and Saraya's bus which she shared with a bunch of people and also the bus that Jon and Le shared.

"See, we're not the only ones still here Colby Tyler."

"Yes, I know but we were all supposed to hit the road twenty minutes ago. These are just stragglers."

I climbed on to the bus ignoring Colby. For some odd reason I am just not in the mood for anything today and I don't quite know why. I have only been awake for about ten minutes and I already want to throw him out a window.

"Colby, I am going back to bed."

"Babe, seriously. Are you feeling alright? I mean you're usually tired but never this bad. Are you feeling oka-"

And that's when the world went black.

xxxxxxxx

I know it is super duper short but, I gave y'all a cliffhanger for once.

Did it peak your interest?

I love you all xoxo

xxxxxxxx