We're Going On A Date?

I woke up again to Colby not being by my side. I didn't hear the water running and i didn't hear him in the kitchenette or in the living area.

"Colby! Colby!" I called out from the bed trying to get some sort of response out of my boyfriend where ever he may be.

I didn't get a response after calling him two more times and that is when I quit. I got up out of bed and looked around for him. After searching the hotel room high and low there was no sign of him. Then I noticed a little note on the dining area table.

Princess Ariel,

I have planned a magical night out for us so, be ready for 7, I will pick you up then. Wear something nice but something you can move in. I love you princess.

 Love, Prince Eric

I looked at the clock and saw that it was already 6:30. I stood up and rushed over to Colby and I's hotel room scrambling to find an outfit I could put together in a half an hour. Luckily I found a cute dress that had a corset-like lace up back. It came just above my knees and the material was nice and flowy. The top half was black and the skirt part was a beautiful turquoise color. I was actually very glad to have found the dress in such a hurry. I quickly grabbed up my makeup supplies and ran to the bathroom. I did my makeup in a hurry but it still came out great. I curled the ends of my Princess Ariel red hair and swooped my bangs to the side. I didn't add any extra jewelry seeing as my usual was enough. The beautiful necklace Colby gave me before he left for NXT, the promise ring he gave me not too long ago, and the infinity bracelet we bought together. I also decided that in lieu of my contacts I would actually keep my nerd glasses on tonight.

I glanced over to the clock a few seconds after I finished doing my makeup and I had five minutes till seven. I tossed on my black heels and checked in the mirror one last time before getting ready to walk out the door. I glanced over my entire outfit and I was overall pleased with the look I had managed to pull off in the course of a half an hour. I was actually proud of myself. I was never very good with putting dressy outfits together. I've always been a jeans and band tee kind of girl but, I knew tonight was special and so I had to try hard. Colby almost never plans nights out for us.

My thoughts upon my outfit got interrupted when I heard a knock on the door. Expecting to see Colby I opened it. But to my great surprise Jon was standing there with a pair of blue jeans and a dress shirt on. I am guessing from the way he opened his mouth to start explaining, he noticed the puzzled look on my face.

"Colby asked me to do this. He wants me to escort you downstairs for his big night out or whatever. He told me to wear something nice, this is about as good as I can do. Just follow me please?" He finished with somewhat of a question.

"Of course I'll follow you Jon. You're one of the only men on the roster besides my boyfriend that I actually trust." I responded with a smile, grabbing my room key and cell phone.

"Well, thanks. That means a lot. Everyone around here thinks I'm psycho." He said with a chuckle.

As I finished locking up Colby and I's hotel room I grabbed Jon's arm which he so politely extended to me. He walked me to the elevator and hit the button for me. After the elevator hit the ground floor he led me to the front doors of the lobby. That earned multiple stares from the rest of the people around us. They were all so used to me walking in and out of the hotel with either my two-toned nerd or with April. As we walked out the door I saw a beautiful sleek black limo. And as Jon led me to the door of the limo it opened from the inside and out came walking a very sharply dressed Colby Tyler Lopez. He was wearing an all black tux and his nerd glasses. I was happy he decided to keep his glasses on for the night too.

"I'll take it from here Jon." He said turning to Jon while removing my arm from his.

"No probs man. I got a hot date with Netflix anyway." Jon said chuckling as he gave his best friend a bro hug.

"Have fun with that." Colby replied laughing.

"I will actually," He said and then he turned to me, "I hope you have fun with this buffoon tonight Ariel." He finished saying while giving me a hug.

He turned around and walked back into the hotel as Colby guided me into the limo.

"I hope you're ready sweetie, we've got a big night ahead of us." He said to me as the limo began to drive away from the hotel.

xxxxxxxx

Okay, so I know it is a very short chapter but, it is setting up for the next update which I can promise is going to be a good one. It should be coming out either Monday or Tuesday depending on how long it is. Thank you all for staying patient with me. Keep on commenting, I love hearing from you guys! Don't forget to tell your fellow wrestling fan friends out there about I Swear This Time I Mean It. I love you all xoxo

xxxxxxxx