Small Bump

"Ariel sweetheart. The doctor is here to give you your dismissal papers and your intructions. Wake up babe."

"I'm up. I'm up," I said rolling over to see a different doctor standing in my doorway.

"Hello Ariel, My name is Doctor Andrews. I'm here to give you your discharge information and your follow up instructions. You need to take the medication I have prescribed every day and you can't forget or your blood pressure will plummet again. As for the baby I have prescribed you some pre-natal vitamins that you should also take every day. You should refrain from wrestling as much as possible, I don't know what the WWE could do for you to make sure you keep your job, but whatever they can do please ask them to do it. Other than your medication and vitamins you really don't have to worry about anything besides keeping that baby healthy. Your fiance has your discharge papers. All you need to do is fill those out and you are good to go. It was wonderful getting to work with you both and I wish you the best."

Doctor Andrews left the room and I turned to Colby who was buried nose deep in the discharge papers. He had his glasses on which was probably the cutest thing that I had ever seen. I always loved it when he wore his nerd glasses. He never knew that though. I thought about telling him but he looked to into the papers.

"Babe, do you want me to fill those out?" I asked him causing him to look up from the paper he was currently writing on.

"I know all your information honey. You should spend some time relaxing. I have no problem doing them." He said with a sweet smile.

"Thank you my love." I said smiling back at him.

"It's no problem at all darling. I love you." He returned with I loving gaze in his eyes.

"I love you too baby. Have I ever told you that you're super hot in those glasses?" I said with a small giggle.

"I don't believe you have darling."

"Well I have now. I don't know why I'm saying you're only super hot in your glasses because you're always super hot. I'm like the luckiest girl on the planet." I said smiling. I was probably the luckiest girl in the universe.

"Babe, you're not lucky I am. I've got a beautiful soon to be wife and now I have an amazing son or daughter on the way. I couldn't be happier with my life and the way it is heading." He said as he filled out the last form in the pile of papers he was given.

I smiled as he kissed my forehead and handed me a bag of clothes to change into. I stepped into the bathroom and grabbed my clothing out of my bag. He brought me a pair of my sweat pants with a glamour kills shirt and his favorite bra and underwear of course. He's such a loser. I began to work my way out of the hospitals clothes when I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I know that I'm not too far along but I swore I could see a small bump beginning to form when normally my stomach was flatter than flat.

I rubbed my tummy a bit and then finished getting dressed, happy to finally be out of the nasty hospital dress thing. I went to open the door to the bathroom and realized it was open a crack already.

"Colby, were you peaking in at me?"

"Not for the reason you think baby."

"Oh, so you weren't doing it to be a pervert?"

"Well, aside from staring at my beautiful future wife and her amazing figure I noticed something else."

"What would that be Colby Tyler?"

"I noticed your stomach. And I noticed you noticing it too. I like seeing the motherly side of you coming out already."

"It's not really a mothering side honey, I'm just noticing that my stomach is already beginning to grow."

"Believe it or not my love that is mothering."

"Whatever you say Mr. Lopez. Can we leave now. And maybe get some Taco Bell?"

"Anything the future Mrs. Lopez and baby Lopez would like my love."

We walked out of the hospital hand in hand and headed to Taco Bell. Colby said we'd stay here for the night and then we would call the bosses and head out on the road in the morning. After we got the food we checked in at a hotel and spent the rest of the night watching old Disney movies and cuddling in bed.

xxxxxxxx

Awhhh parents to be are so adorable.

Hope y'all are liking the direction of the story.

Feedback is appreciated.

I love you all xoxo

xxxxxxxx