The Fight/Flashback

I was in our room when Colby got back to the bus. I had already showered and changed into my pajama's and was laying in the bed in our room. Sadly we didn't get hotels this week because we were moving from this town so quickly. He walked into the room and came over to me. He kissed me but it was so cold and lifeless because I didn't kiss back. I know it seemed petty but, I am really mad that he decided he was just going to walk up in here and screw up Randy's match.

"Babe what's wrong?" He asked, apparently noting the fact that I didn't kiss him back.

"Nothing." I said before rolling over to face the empty side of the bed.

He crawled into the bed apparently already changed and showered. He looked me in the eye before I shut mine and rolled back over. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him before I wiggled out of his grasp.

"Okay babe, cut the shit. What's wrong?" He asked firmly.

"Nothing." I repeated before turning to face him.

"As if. What is your issue?" I demanded a little angry now.

"I don't have a fucking issue Colby Tyler Lopez. Go to bed." I snapped back at him before standing up.

"Ariel Nicole Simmons tell me what is wrong right now. You wouldn't be acting like this for no reason. Either you tell me or I will make you tell me." He responded slightly angry.

"You want to know what's wrong Colby Tyler? It's you." I responded raising my voice.

"What do you mean it's me?!" He asked raising his voice to match mine.

"You didn't need to come down and screw with Randy's match tonight. I mean I get you want to be protective and that you love me but this is a damn storyline and you're jeoprodizing both of our jobs by getting in the way!" I screamed at him.

"By the FREAKING way Ariel," He said putting emphasis on the word freaking, "That is part of the storyline also. It's not in your script because Paul and Stephanie wanted to really make it look real. So I am HELPING your damn CAREER. So don't even start on me." He screamed back, sneering the word career. I was too mad to just let it go that easy though. Tonight was going to be a long one.

"And you said career like that because?" I shouted back at him.

"Because, before me you wanted nothing to FUCKING do with the sport, and now all of a sudden it's your life and you love your job." He said again putting emphasis on the high point of the sentence.

"What do you mean?!" I shouted at him, "I always talked about getting into the sport when we were younger. So learn your DAMN FACTS before you start going off on me." I responded

Somehow we wound up in the living room area of the bus, Dani and Nick weren't back yet for some reason. So before colby could say another word I ran back to our bedroom and locked the door. He tried chasing after me and banged on the door begging me to let him in but I just couldn't. I couldn't believe what he had said to me. I used to talk about getting into wrestling when he was still in ROH and he acted as if I just did it to come find him. He could be so damn ridiculous sometimes. I was so done with it. He slammed on the door again;