The Bosses

"Ariel, It's time to wake up baby. The company is sending the jet to come bring us to florida in about an hour."

"But I don't want to wake up."

"You can't just not wake up darling."

"I can do whatever I want. The baby is tired."

"Okay, the baby can sleep on his or her own. They don't sleep vicariously through you my love."

"Oh what do you know Colby you've never been pregnant."

"Come on hun don't make this so hard."

"You want to talk about things being hard Colby? Well, I'm going to have to carry this growing child inside of me for nine whole months. This includes back pain, cramping, morning sickness and way more. So don't try to tell me about things being hard because last time I checked it only took about five seconds for you to get one thing hard to cause this."

"Love, there's no need to be this snappy. I know you're going to be going through a lot but I am here by your side for all of it." He rolled into the bed next to me and wrapped his arm around me. He began whispering in my ear, "And don't you try to act like you didn't enjoy that one thing." He kissed my temple and then stood up and walked over to our suitcases. "I mean it baby, we have to get going."

"Fine, fine." I said with a groggy giggle. He was right like always. I did quite enjoy that one thing, no matter how crappy of a situation it put me in.

"That's my girl." He said with a chuckle. "I've got all of our stuff packed except an outfit for you to change into. Breakfast is on the table and we have to leave by 10:30."

He left me alone in the hotel room after that, I didn't know where he would be going off to but I assumed it was most likely something involving our flight on the company jet. I got changed and sat down to the little table in the room that had a bacon, egg and cheese on a bagel from Dunkin on it. He knows I love Dunkin. We don't have many of them in Iowa and it's actually rather sad.

I quickly finished my food and looked at the clock. It was 10:15 and if Colby wasn't back soon I would have to find a way to leave without him which upset me. I picked up my phone and dialed his number. The phone didn't even ring, it just went to voicemail, which wasn't usual for him. But I cast it aside while my phone began to buzz. I looked down to see it was April.

April Mendez-Brooks: Hey baby boo, I heard the news about you and Colby and I'm super happy for you guys! I miss you though :( I hope I'll see you soon... and when I do see you I've got big news

Me: Hey babes, yeah Colby decided to grow a brain lol I miss you too, I should be back in Florida later on tonight and I have big news for you too honey x)

April Mendez-Brooks: Okay, I can't wait to see you boo xoxo

Me: See you soon honey xoxo

Colby busted into the room looking a tad bit flustered after I opened sent that text. I pushed it aside again because I know that he was probably just trying to get back to me before I left without him. It wouldn't have been the first time. We drove to the airport wordlessly but yet a comfortable silence.

After checking in real quick with Paul to make sure that the plane got there. We got on and in about an hour we were landing in Florida.

"Colby, Ariel, how are the two of you doing? Or should I say the three of you now?" Paul's voice boomed across the meeting room Colby and I had entered. We had gone straight from the airport to the arena and into the bosses' office.

Colby chuckled at Paul's remark, "I think two is fine for now Paul, but in nine months you'll be refering to us in threes."

"I'm so happy for the two of you! A new baby is always so exciting. Are you guys hoping for a boy or a girl?!" Stephanie began to gush as she walked towards me. She placed her hand on my belly feeling the tiny little bump that had already started to grow. It was too early in the pregnancy to feel anything but the size my stomach has swollen to.

"I don't really mind if we have a boy or a girl at this point. Hell, we could have twins for all I care. As long as the baby or babies are healthy I don't care and I will be happy either way," I said with a smile as Stephanie continued to gush over my small bump.

"So what is the plan here boss? Or should I say bosses?" Colby asked interrupting Stephanie's oogling.

"Well, we can make Ariel an escort for you now Colby. She can be Seth Rollins' new main squeez. The fans will love to see that relationship, we've been seeing things about shipping the two of you all over our social media feeds. It will bring more viewers." Paul said happily, satisfied with the fact that the viewer count could grow with the pairing of Colby and I's characters.

"Not only will it bring more viewers," Stephanie began, "But it will also keep Ariel and the baby safe. She won't need to do any wrestling and she will have a no contact order on her. Meaning none of the wrestlers are allowed to leay their hands on her other than Colby to ensure no damage can be done at the fault of our employees."

Colby looked very pleased as he began to open his mouth to speak. "Thank you guys so much. That sounds like an amazing idea and it would be nice to finally show our relationship off to the enitre WWE Universe."

"Yes, I think this is an amazing idea. Thank you both so very much. One of my biggest fears was losing my job and my career after it had just started."

"Ariel, we would never allow something small like a pregnancy ruin a career! We aren't like that here. We usually try to find ways to set you up for other roles such as your new escort one."

"Good, thank you. I'm so happy to hear it."

"We just need to get this agreement in writing and the two of you are free to go," Paul added before pulling out a contract from the folder on the table.

Colby and I both signed our names on the dotted lines and said our goodbyes to Paul and Stephanie as the both of them once more gushed over my small stomach.

Colby walked me out to the car wordlessly with a huge smile on his face. We found our way to the new hotel. I quickly checked in while Colby grabbed our belongings out of the car. We decided that because it was now four in the afternoon that we were going to stay in and give all of our friends the news tomorrow. We had a quick dinner before I got changed into my pajamas and crawled into bed with my wonderful husband to be.

xxxxxxxx

Yay an update! Sorry I'm getting very busy with senior year just beginning. I will try to update as much as I possibly can. Thank you so much for all of the feedback.

I love you all xoxo

xxxxxxxx