Smackdown

I felt the bus jolt to a stop all of a sudden. I opened my eyes and rolled onto my side to see that Colby was no longer in bed. I stood up and walked out of our room into the main part of the bus. Colby and Nick were sitting on the couch watching an old wrestlemania together. I walked over to them wordlessly and sat down beside Colby who wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"Goodmorning princess." He whispered in my ear.

"Goodmorning Prince Eric." I turned around and whispered in his ear.

He pulled me onto his lap and cuddled up against me which I highly enjoyed. I think Nick was a little jealous because he turned to us and said that he was going to go see if Dani was awake yet. I giggled a little bit and Colby chuckled under his breath. He kissed me and then tackled me when I tried to get up to get dressed. We were laying on the floor of the bus, him on top of me when Dani and Nick came out of their room.

"Woah hey are we interupting something?" Nick asked.

"We can go if you'd like." Dani said.

"No no, Colby just deicided he was going to try to be a big baddie and squish me." I replied between gasps.

Colby was wicked heavy and he wasn't even trying to not put weight on me. He was being relentless. But, we have Smackdown tonight so he was going to have to cut it out because it was gym time.

"BABE get the hell off me. I need to go to the gym. We have Smackdown tonight."

"Come on baby, can't we be lazy just this once?" He whined.

"Babe, we can't be lazy on the day of a show. We can be lazy on days off." I responded.

"Fine. Then tomorrow we are going to be lazy all day long and I am going to take you on a date." He responded in a standoffish kind of voice.

"Okay then. So get off of me." I responded with a little bit of attitude.

He kissed me quickly and then got off of me so I could change into my gym clothes.

He put his on too, so I assumed he would be coming to the gym with me. We googled the closest one, and found a small gym a few streets away from the venue we were parked at. So we started jogging to the gym. When we got into the gym we decided to start with some kickboxing activities.

After that was over it was time for a match. Colby vs. Me. And we were going to rock it... and by we were going to rock it I mean I am going to kick his ass. We got in the ring and locked up immediately. I kicked him in the gut and he let go. I ran up behind him and the second he turned I hit him with a dropkick. He really didn't know what was happening. I got down on top of him and pinned him. I counted to three and declared myself the winner.

"I let you win Princess." He said with a laugh.

"No you didn't babe. I kicked your ass fair and squareeeee." I said sing-songingly.

"Bull baby. I let you win that match." He said.

"No no no. I won and you can't admit it." I said laughing.

We took quick showers at the gym and changed into the normal clothes that I brought with us in our Black Veil Brides bag. We went to get a quick bite to eat before we walked over to our bus again. After we got back to the bus we got all changed for Smackdown, I put on my new gear and Colby changed into his new  gear, well old gear considering he used to use it when he was Tyler Black. He asked the Authority their permission first but I think that their approval meant that something was about to change script wise.

We walked into the arena hand in hand like we had for the last few times we have gone to work. The shock had died down and people have become used to seeing us together. They were all just glad we were both happy. Except for Randy. Every time he saw us he noticeably began to seethe with anger. I hated it. The fact that he hated my boyfriend, and the fact that he hated that I was happy, and the fact that we had a stupid storyline together. Every single time we had to act I would go home pissed off and no one could fix it. Colby always told me I was a great actress and would praise me and try to make me feel better but nothing would work. I hated the world every time I had to go to work.

Tonight was going to be fun. Randy has a match against Joe aka Roman, and I have to accompany him down to the ring. Joy of all joys. Babe has a match against Jon aka Dean. I would love to accompany babe to his match against Jon but nope. I can't because if I break script it could cost me my job especially because I am a new diva.

Colby's match was before Randy's but I couldn't even stay in the catering area or even in my locker room and watch because I have to shoot a promo with Randy. I was pissed with what the promo required but I had no choice. This was my job and I needed to do what I was told. I needed to do what's best for business. Ugh I was starting to sound like the Authority and I hated it. Bad enough when Colby came home still stuck in the Seth persona he acted like that. But our jobs are our jobs and we must do what needs to be done.

Randy and I got ready to shoot our promo, and much to my disgust just as the cameras began to roll we started making out in the middle of the hallway. We kept going at it for what seemed like ages but it was really only about 30 seconds. Suddenly John came up behind Randy and tapped him on the shoulder.

"I told you this wasn't going to happen Randy. No one in this locker room supports your relationship. It's not okay and you need to stop." John said angrily.

"Last time I checked," Randy said licking his lips, "You didn't control my relationships." He finished with a smirk.

"Well, I'm just warning you that there are multiple people around here looking to end this. So you and your little girly here better watch your backs." John finished before walking away without hearing a word from either of us.

"Babe," I said as a looked up at Randy, "What does he mean there are people that are looking to end this?" I asked pretending to play dumb for the promo.

"Don't worry about it babygirl, I've got you and I will keep you safe." He responded as the cameras turned off.

I told Randy I'd be right back and I ran off to see if Colby's match was still on but I was quickly informed that it was over, and that he lost sadly. Randy came to get me before I could even turn around and go find him. We walked to the gorilla together and stepped out hand in hand as his music hit. We sauntered down the ramp like Randy loved to do. He held open the ropes for me while we entered the ring. After I was fully in he hopped into the ring and pulled me close and kissed me as Joe's music hit.

He walked down the stairs of the arena keeping with the old shield theme even though they were long since over. Tons of people slapped him on the back and tried to get him to notice them but he kept his eyes dead locked on the ring like he always does. He climed the barrier and quickly made his way into the ring. The bell rang and the match began. I didn't really pay much attention because I mean let's face it I really didn't care. Randy was about to win the match, almost. He was setting up an RKO but suddenly 'Seth's' music hit and he ran out to the ring.

He speared Randy really quickly and the bell rang signaling the end of the match due to the interference. Joe slipped out of the ring as Colby just kept going at Randy. I thought he was breaking script so I jumped in the way of him screaming at him to stop. He did after I stepped up not wanting to hit me but I was actually pissed that he would break script.

He walked out and I stayed by Randy's side playing up the storyline relationship. The camera's faded out and the show was over. But I knew for sure that Colby was gonna get it when he got back to the bus. I walked backstage hand in hand with Randy for the people still in the crowd. I went backstage and changed, then went immediately back to the bus, waiting for Colby to come home.

xxxxxxxx
Sorry it took forever for me to update guys I had a really busy weekend. Thanks for reading(: I love you all xoxo
xxxxxxxx