The News

"Well, spit it out doc. God it's been like two days," Colby said as he turned to the doctor.

"Well," Doctor Bramdy said turning to me. "Ms. Simmons, you have low blood pressure."

"Really that's all you had to tell us? We were scared shit less thinking it might have been something big and all you tell us is that I have low blood pressure."

"I wasn't done yet Ms. Simmons," Dr. Bramdy said with a disapproving face.

"Well, spit it out doc. Please. Before we have to wait another practical two days for you to tell us something."

"Mr. Lopez, Ms. Simmons, you guys are expecting." He said turning to Colby and I with a smile.

"No. No. No. You're joking, you're lying. Don't kid about these things Doc." I said beginning to panic.

"I am not joking Ms. Simmons, this is not a laughing matter. You are pregnant and I am assuming it is Mr. Lopez's baby."

"Of course it would by my baby." Colby said as he stepped forward. "She's just in shock. I don't think she was expecting to hear the words 'You're expecting' for a very very long time." He finished saying exactly what I was thinking.

How could I be pregnant? Well, okay I knew how but already? So soon in our relationship, so soon in my career. I knew that we were going to have children someday but it was far to soon. I don't want to have kids just yet. I just broke into the business and I was just beginning to get pushed. Colby is at the peak of his career too, he can't miss time for a pregnant wife to be. Could he? I don't think it'd be a good idea.

The sellout was a major draw in for crowds these days. He can't just drop that. Kassandra Astraea was just beginning to get popular. She was already a favorite to win the title at an upcoming pay-per view. I couldn't leave that behind already could I?

"... Ariel... Ariel.... ARIEL!" Colby was trying to get my attention but I was to high up in my head to hear him calling me the first couple of times.

"Yes?" I snapped not wanting to leave my thoughts.

"Honey, we're pregnant. The doctor wants to know if you want to keep it." Colby said not passing any judgment on the question at hand.

"Of course I want to keep it! Not it, him or her. You know I don't believe in all that stuff and you know that I will love this baby no matter what." I said angrily not even accepting the fact that he thought it was okay to ask me this question.

"I'm sorry I asked sweetheart, I just wanted you to answer the doctor." Colby replied noticing the anger in my voice. The doctor left the room and he walked closer to me. "Baby, we will love and care for this baby no matter what and you know that. I know you were in your head about this but I will do whatever I have to in order to care for him or her babe. I don't care about work or timing. I couldn't be any happier to be having a child with you and I am so glad this is what our future has in store. I love you more than anything and I will love this baby just as much if not more." He kissed my forehead and climbed up into the hospital bed to cuddle with me.

In that moment I couldn't think of anything else that would make me as happy as this moment had. I rubbed my tummy excited for the bump that would soon be growing. I wasn't going to let my fear or doubt get me down. I was going to be happy for me, Colby, and our baby. This is the start of my beautiful future and I couldn't be happier to be starting it with him.

"I love you Colby Tyler Lopez, and I will love this baby more than anything." I said before passing out into a deep sleep.

xxxxxxxx
YAY A BABY!! Hope y'all are excited

I love you all xoxo

xxxxxxxx