Distance?

The next two days went by too quickly. It was now Sunday and I was far to overtired for thinking at the moment. Colby and I embarked in an over the top workout the last two days because we didn't have any live shows. Today we were spending a real day off so that we didn't have to work on Monday in a tremendus amount of pain. He was in the shower while I was getting dressed for our beach day. He really didn't want to go but I found this really neat lake beach that I wanted to go visit so he agreed.

I got dressed and a few minutes later Colby came out of the bathroom. We'd been awkward the past few days. Since the live show actually. We'd barely been speaking and he barely wanted to do anything besides work out with me lately . Not the fun kind of work out either.

"Baby, I am really tired. Is there any way we can stay in today?"

"Yeah I guess so. But, I demand a movie and cuddle day." I replied unhappily.

"Promise babe. I just am not up to going out."

"Okay that's fine. Let's just get some movies and stay in." I said getting out of my beach outfit and back into my pajamas .

While I was changing Colby got dressed too. I looked over at him and admired his physique. He was so attractive. His hair and his eyes, his carved out abs and his strong arms, his thighs and just everything about him. I don't know how I got so lucky but he is perfect. I love looking at him. But, before he could realize me staring at him, I looked away.

I was seraching through the on demand movie options when my phone buzzed again. I picked it up not looking forward to what I was about to see. It was probably Randal again. He'd been bugging me since the live show but i was trying to keep it hidden from Colby. At least I had changed his contact name so it wasn't as weird.

Randal: Hey babygirl. I haven't seen you around lately. You haven't been answering my text either. You better be nicer to me sweet cheeks or I won't go easy on your dear Colby. Oh right you probably didn't know. Tomorrow night, it's him against me accompanied by you of course. You better give me a shot or I will beat him to a bloody pulp.

Me: Randal, I'm never mean to you. I don't know what you're talking about. But I swear to god if you go after Colby, you will have to face me.

Randal: I have to do what I have to do for my job sweetie. Trips thinks me against Colby is best for buisness. You haven't been nice enough for my standards darling. You're supposed to let this storyline play out and you aren't.

Me: I am letting this storyline play out Randal. I act the best I can during our events. Live shows or not. I sell this better than I sold my old apartment.

Randal: You need to let it play in more than just our events. You need to let us happen.

Me: Randal there is no us to happen. I am with Colby. I am letting this storyline happen because I want to keep my job. The end.

Randal: Well, be nicer and try harder because tomorrow night, I'm going to take out your little boo bear.

Me: Screw you Randal. If you hurt him you will have to face me.

Randal: Not hard at all sweetie.

Me: Fuck you.

Randal: You will eventually.

I put my phone down after that. Colby looked at me concerned but I just told him I was texting one of the girls about maybe going out together after Raw. He nodded and told me he thought it would be a good idea maybe even a little fun. We settled on Forgetting Sarah Marshall as our first movie considering all the stuff they had on demand was from two years ago.

Colby cuddled up to me, he put his head on my chest and wrapped his arms around my stomach. I started playing with his hair like I always do when he does this. A few minutes later he started slightly snoring and I was completely over joyed.

I love it when he falls asleep on me, which he hasn't done in forever. Maybe I was wrong about the distance that had been coming between us. Maybe I was just over thinking and over reacting. He was being sweet and loving as usual, so there's a possibility that I was losing it. I happily passed out with him laying on me. I guess we were both really tired because by the time the two of us woke up it was 6 am on Monday morning.

xxxxxxxx

Sorry guys, I've been taking forever to update, I'm really busy and my brain is working slow. But, I promise I will start updating more often again. Thank you for reading and voting and commenting. I love you all xoxo

xxxxxxxx

I Swear This Time I Mean It (Seth Rollins Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara